Friday 27 March 2009

Teen Mom And 16 And Pregnant I Cant Look Away

Teen Mom And 16 And Pregnant I Cant Look Away
I'm departure to go in a flash and exempt it right now: I am arched on Mock Mom on MTV.(On the fissure that give to are people who don't throw away time celebration MTV and are overseas with it, Mock Mom is a reality conceal sect that premiered as a consequence from the show 16 and Having a baby... which is refined considerably self-explanatory from the title. The sect chronicles the lives of teenagers during their pregnancy and as a consequence into their first go out with of motherliness.)Statement from the fact that I feel like I'm far too old to be celebration MTV, I get such a range of pied feelings the same as I see these young girls having to grow up so hunger strike as they enter motherliness at such an early age. Having a toddler isn't easy and I shady that being young and being followed by note cameras can make the whole experience strongly... hard.As well as having to vending with their relatives reactions, their parents' broadmindedness, and the way that pregnancy changes the relationship with their boyfriend, many of these girls end up goodbye high assistant professor in hopes of getting an online degree concluding on in life.Now, I don't accommodate any experience with picture an online college education and I accommodate no skepticism that give to are astonishing online universities out give to, but by having a toddler as a teenager many of these girls talk about their struggle with having to give up suite high assistant professor and college options.Assemble that with their stories of getting eventful, getting married (and filing for divorce), departure overcome a detention wrangle, part their toddler up for taking up, holding down a job... it just shows that the strongly vexing job of being a close relative and provider can be a brilliant resemblance to a archetypal teenager's dreams of dating, parties, and prom.Dream of chivalry of MTV.comHowever each new mom faces a precisely weird set of clearance as the bordering, I continuously watch Mock Mom hoping that young female audience get the better of out-of-the-way the send off that with fatherhood comes life-changing struggles and having a toddler isn't no matter which to be in a meeting merrily.For now, I can't show to look away! MTV deception episodes in the focus of the night and I find in my opinion the length of monotonous add-on snooze period I'm riveted to see what the girls are departure to do bordering. Am I the only one? Do you watch Mock Mom? If so, what do you think about it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment