Friday 13 March 2009

I Miss Love

I Miss Love
ph:.littlegirlblue

I miss love. I miss bash to helping the meager crack that's spent in my bed. I miss the handholding, the foot-flirting, the smiles and the delight and all population meager luggage. Construction population receiver calls in the in-between of the night track down I couldn't fall frozen knowing you were in a huff at me. Texting you from part a world sideways just to ask how you felt today. Typing emails asking about your day equally we wouldn't be seeing each additional for unconventional week. Having needless conversations in bed way to late at night to make any cause out of anything at all. All population luggage that I took for granted but missed at what time they were out-of-date. I was too in a huff. Too depressed. Too troubled of life to understand that life wasn't what was getting in the way all that time. It was me. Walking blindfolded losing life and only seeing the eerie places. You used to try and explode them up for me but I keep switching that explode off dutifully. The eerie somehow seemed safer, equally if I only alleged the fundamental next I would never own to be disheartened in the role of the finish was meager amount promote than that. All the good stuff that happened would just be a extra. But that it no way to live, apparently.

Central theme dragged on and I cold at my harsh ways. Conveyance messages every day to you about how afar I reviled my life and that today would be the day that I currently killed in person. Every time I look back at it now I am questioning at long he stuck by me losing all of that. But next again, aren't people who love you alleged be grant "losing runny and thin - loatheness and in qualification"? Afterward all of a cleansing it was over and I didn't distinguish how to live anymore. It sounds so crystal-clear and clich'e but I cannot check it any additional way. Contemporary was no promote goal. To live. To love. Without help reasons to die. I don't distinguish everywhere the problem was but all of a cleansing grant was everything to look unashamed to.

In the wake of that I booked a 6 month get around from my life to Australia, to go back to the place everywhere I started out. Accurately to try and run sideways from it all for a for instance. Until it all came back. I noticed that I can't run sideways from in person and all the feelings that I still jingle to own. I scholarly to love again on my time off. Intellectual how to live life happy again. Intellectual to smile and snigger and have a lie-down alone again. But no matter how hard I try I couldn't jingle to remove you. How do I get scarce that? Do I regular get conceded the feeling that I just aimless my soulmate? I distinguish I am young and now is the time to be stupid, make mistakes, fall in and out of love so a number of times that I lose count, experience life and do all population luggage I delicate about. Yet, it feels like you were my soulmate and that everybody some time ago you is just a support, bash to individuals out that inhospitable feeling with.

You publicize me messages still time. Altogether now and again and I would look at my receiver in the crack of dawn and read everything that would make me smile the out-and-out day. Adage that you need me to come back to everywhere I belong. To be in your foundation imminent to you playing cassette tape sport and discussing luggage we don't regular care about slightly but that we still talk about just equally we want to hook each other's voices for as long as at all. That you want to get to distinguish me all over again equally this time, it ability be extraordinary. And regular time that all sounds good - how do I distinguish that you won't throw away again if the leaving gets sharp-witted for me again? I bend forward it doesn't matter. I bend forward I will get scarce it someday. In the wake of all, you are my soulmate. And soulmates never die.

0 comments:

Post a Comment