Saturday 7 March 2009

Self Help With A Guide

Self Help With A Guide
SELF HELP WORKS?

Have you go lots of books, CDs and videos on self-help? Yep me too! But I never seem to get the best out of them. I am sure that all that knowledge is great and useful, but I seem to be missing a map and compass.

SOUNDS FAMILIAR?

Well how about a new apporach to personal change? I believe all change comes from within, so yes, you do need 'self-help'. Add to this well-established NLP, Coaching and Hypnotherapy techniques and wow! what results you can get

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Let's get together, either at my office in Sheffield, or online, and talk. I will ask you about:

* what you want to achieve
* what is stopping you
* what you are great at
* what you can learn or change to move you forward

Next, we will set your goals and design a personalised progam to help you achieve those goals. Further sessions will use NLP techniques to:

* overcome negative emotions
* resolve conflicts in yourself - does 'part of you' seem to be working against you, or maybe there is always this doubting voice.
* learn how to use positive language
* learn how to get your friend and family to support you

Credit: pickup-and-love.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment