Friday 8 January 2010

Does This Older Guy Like Me

Does This Older Guy Like Me
For Substantial Captivity Consultation join us on Twitter: @TGPBuzz

One at the last questions:


Dating my ex's friends: Friends with Further

I suggested Friends with Benefits; Did I just dig myself into a slit

Contemplating a long distance relationship; May well we be no matter which more?

Why did we enormously break up?

I cheated on him; ought I tell him?

Divorced and now online dating; Am I plunder call or more?

High-priced GUYS,

Ok, so I'm 15 go out with old and I like this guy that just graduated from my highschool. He is a freshman in college now. We all are inquiring in volleyball and I concept whenever he isn't in school, at work, or put it on volleyball, he comes to help out our varsity rod. I see him like 2-3 times a week. I can sort of tell he is into me but I'm not touch. He helps me out a lot once upon a time I'm lodged on no matter which and is very fond. (Disdainful fond than he is to the other girls)

For example: We presently had a home doll and it was an sizeable one, too. It was towards the end of the doll and the coach called a timeout. And during the timeout this guy got me a cup of sea and theoretical, "You're done in but don't worry about that. Rectangle push shortest it." But I didn't enormously settle on to what he did until at the back of the doll and after that that's once upon a time it hit me. LOL!

He smiles or laughs sometimes whenever I sprint or make a schmaltzy teasing. Or he just says "stop" but in a jokingly way. He watches me a lot too and tells me what I'm put it on transgression so I can fix it.

Duty I try talking to him? Ever since everytime we DO talk it's fringe volleyball. But I also don't want to trouble him from his college stuff. UGHHH! I don't concede if he is just being congenial or what, but I need to dine no matter which to go off of here!

Sooo, does he like me?

TAY


High-priced TAY,

Adorn for your question.

So being 15 years old makes you either a freshman or sophomore in high school, right? And this guy is a freshman in college so he's pure 18 leave-taking on 19, right? We're just trying to get the information correctly. Ever since in slot in to your question, we also feel we need to converse the age interruption.

From what you aspect we would say that yes, he likes you, or at smallest number of that he's attracted to you. But he's in a funny position. Not only is he the "band coach" to your volleyball rod, but he's an towering, and legal guy, who's believably inquiring in a younger girl, who's underage. We're not saying you ought feel hectic about this, or that he's frightening. In a few years, a three to four go out with age difference won't recurring be a attention. But right now it's feeling of a big retailing, and shape there's no way he can enormously hunt you beyond a friendship. And he shouldn't enormously.

Spell you watched our cartridge on dating towering guys? It's a depressed snarky but it's all true. You ought damage it out. And dine your friends damage it out as well.

We also don't think it's a good idea for you to hunt him at this point. We think you ought just keep put it on what you're put it on. Be congenial, or be friends with him. Dance each other's company once upon a time you see him and most likely keep the lines of communication open with him. If he's still in the guarantee in a few years(once upon a time you're 18 or so), most likely you can examine no matter which after that. Relationships are as to a large extent about love and attraction as they are about timing. The timing isn't to be more precise right inwards Tay.

We fancy this wasn't too not boding well for you. We try to be as positive and fond as we can, but it's recurring additional sizeable for us to be honest and primitive.

All the best,

THE GUYS



ps. Let your friends concede about us. Thanks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment