Sunday 6 December 2009

Singles And Dating Open Question When Does Life Get Better

Singles And Dating Open Question When Does Life Get Better
My life has sucked since I was 3 year old, I always told myself it would get better, but after 15 year, it hasn't. Telling myself that doesn't work as well as it used to, but at least I'm not depressed like I was as a kid, although I'm not happy either.The only thing I want in life to make myself happy is someone I can share my life with, but that hasn't happened and probably never will. I've never had a compliment and never had anyone tell me they love me, or show it in anyway, and that's all I want, provided I love them too.I'm not gonna commit suicide or anything, but it does work it's way into my mind sometimes, and sometimes I really do think its a good idea. Which is why I'm worried and wanna know when life does get better.P.S. I'm 18 years old if you can't add simple digits. :PP.S.S. I do try, just no girl has ever seemed to be interested back. I'm always funny to them, and I always compliment them (the girls I like, I don't flirt or talk to girls I don't like as much, unless they're friends or people in my class) when I meet a girl and talk to her I always have her laughing, but it never gets anywhere, even when I have their number and ask to meet them again. It sucks ass.

Credit: anita-pickup.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment