Friday 13 November 2009

Can A Woman Be A Lady Without Being Feminine

Can A Woman Be A Lady Without Being Feminine
Alfred Vocal.

Women come in all shapes, sizes, and styles. A number of of us are tall, some of us are slight. A number of of us are confrontational and fixed, because some of us are soft-spoken and imperceptible. A number of of us are lively because some of us are self-important serious.

As well as, some of us are masculine because some are female, and some of us are ladylike and some of us are not.

But does femininity/masculinity bolt doesn't matter what to do with whether or not we're ladies?

I've been asked this a few miscellaneous times by my readers and it's a problematic question.

" Can you for sure not be a lady if you're not feminine? "

I think that one of the key indicators as to whether or not a woman is a lady is the narrowness of her masculinity. It's just not for sure non-compulsory to be a lady if you're not female.

Let me explain:


Living a true lady, to me, is about fever, love, and the worry for the feelings of others. In my point of view, as long as you show care and care for the feelings of others, you are kindly, regardless of what side you use.

Now, think about female vim (or at least what I guess to be female vim). On TheProperLady.com, I comment that true female vim and true masculinity is about fever, love, humanity, and an vim of munificent.

Intimates activate to go hand-in-hand to me. A female woman, a woman of fever, love, and humanity, want care for the feelings of others, and in the fluently, a lady who cares for the feelings of others can perhaps best do so put on the right track fever, love, and humanity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment