Friday 11 October 2013

The Singapore Nlp Program For Self Growth And Self Reflection

The Singapore Nlp Program For Self Growth And Self Reflection
I have been hearing about NLP for quite some time and was always interested to learn about it. I have heard the utilisation of NLP from people like; Anthony Robbins, Adam Khoo, Derren Brown and Neil Strauss to name a few. I was keen to learn it as I want to find something that is applicable in my daily life and how to meet new people every chance I get, and above all to constantly improve yourself. I chanced upon Acme Achievers' Singapore NLP Practitioner course when I attended one of their introductory courses. I was able to understand what they provide, and the key reason that I chose Acme Achievers was that they allow me to come back to their future classes to refresh my memory, isn't that great? After undergoing the NLP program with Acme Achievers, one of the things that I tremendously felt, was the presuppositions which creates the backbone of the NLP program. Understanding the basic presuppositions will acknowledge your self-awareness of yourself as well as towards others. Furthermore once you have applied the techniques in accordance to the situation, you will find a vast usage of NLP. Above all one thing that truly etched into my mind was the Dynamic Influence aspect. With this you can truly build rapport with your friends, colleagues, customers and also with any new people you meet. Further relating a sense of confidence and a positive emotional feel of whom you communicating with and therefore developing the relationship to a higher level. Another NLP tool that I love a lot and find it helpful will be the Swish Pattern. This technique empowers anyone to change a particular undesired behavior and replace them with a positive response. Through the use of an image that you can relate to your present state, you recreate an intense positive image that you would like to be; your desired state. Once you can relate to those images you create an explosion effect where the positive images (desired state), breaks through the present undesired state. We did these a couple of times until your present image gets blurred and unfocussed. Ultimately you will feel a presence of motivation to go towards your desired state. I have to personally thank my two trainers Mr Jacky Lim and Vernon Lim; they have truly made a difference in this program and my life. Article Contributed by Acme Achievers Certified Singapore NLP Practitioner - Hassan Hosain NLP Video Testimonials More NLP Graduates' Learning Journeys The post The Singapore NLP Program for Self-Growth and Self-Reflection appeared first on Best Singapore NLP Certification Training Company.

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to casually dating girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you would rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy pubs and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to view this short video to learn a amazing little secret that has the potential to get you your personal harem of hot women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete