Tuesday 15 October 2013

Day Twenty Three In Skyrim The Last Place You Look

Day Twenty Three In Skyrim The Last Place You Look
-Confidence still isn't right. I didn't find a fix for it in a buccaneer sanctum, I didn't find it veiled in the chief of a testing old women... possibly it's in the chest reduction of a dragon?

-Well, they unfailingly say it's the be in charge place you look. Disembark on Punchy, we are in the midst of our greatest quest yet. The quest to get my chief back in working order.

-Hmm, well according to my quest journal we grip a dragon that needs murder composed atop a hard to cast mountain. Yep, whoosh says "confidence building" reasonably like dragon hunting on unsafe cliffs.

-This is as of to feel like one of ancestors self help retreats for instance you take charge out to nature to find out who you entirely are.

-Not far from the peak now, before we commencement the fight let's back a second and... watch the dragon fly open overhead. Damn it.

-Why are mythical creatures so impatient? Titled, we can do this everywhere you want you winged freak.

-Running after a dragon seems counter-intuitive.

-Punchy? Meeko? How did I lose my squad?! Damn you mountainside pathing issues!

-What the heck is he zeroing in on? Wow, no matter which or someone just got decimated down put on... convince don't let it be Punchy.

-Hey pal, *Thwomp* This is a no-fly zone, I'm leaving to need you to lead to yourself to a all-inclusive stop. *Thwomp*

-*looks around* Did I entirely just step out in the halfway of a field and anger a dragon? How abundant times do I need to be set on fire before I take up again to use cover?

-DAMN IT! Completely at negligible subsequently more!

-Fast Medicinal go! Wait! you wouldn't set fire to an powerless lizard, right?

-WHY DO YOU Gobble NO Poise IN YOUR Cold REPTILE HEART?!

-Wait, why am I no longer engulfed in flames? Punchy! Oh thank god you're state, I was about to be well-cooked.

-Bow tired, bane practicable, whiz back...

-Punchy cannot reservation to back the go on and on that she is, but the universe I grip to headshot this dragon is small, I grip possibly six inches of unqualified amid a tree and Punchy's take charge...

-If the shot goes wide passed away likelihood are good she will die before I can get spanking shot off, if I go wide right I will kill her bluntly with a coward's whiz to the back of the take charge.

-Focus... come on, we can do this, all I need is the one shot... include inhalation and... unlock.

-Damn right! Separate under the press-gang of my greatness! Did you greet that fly later than your ear Punchy?! That was my considerable dignity in the air later than your chief Rectify into his skull! I Gobble BLOWN HIS Individual Plus MY Surprising IN A Draw to a close SENSE!

-Snuggleface! Gobble you come to event the greatest arrowing ever?! Stay behind, why do you grip a ice shard in your torso?

-Meeko! Oh god! Everywhere is Meeko?! Lightning and ice bolts?! No no no! You don't get to back my pup from me you not fit for necro!

-Your strategy of trying to burn down my pup was a good one but it would grip been shipshape better if you didn't try it with your back to a net cliff.

-FUS RO DAH!

-Look at him go Meeko, it's like he flew off to migrate for the indifferent.

-Time to take charge back to town, I may not grip it all figured out, but I think I grip enough of my way of thinking cells in order to traverse on.

Not Pictured: a Necromancer with the ability to fly.



Origin: lay-reports.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment