Friday 9 August 2013

Singles And Dating Open Question Does This Girl Like Me

Singles And Dating Open Question Does This Girl Like Me
well we met on laboratory class but started talking deeper like at the end of april. She invited me to a bar to have fun with her and her friends, she told me she enjoyed talking to me and once a friend teased her because she was with me we had some sort of study date and then she invited me to chilis the last day of class she even let me taste the molten from her spoon. after that we dated twice ( i paid and everything)but i was afraid of kissing her so i didnt. after the second date( bowling) i texted her: ha still tasting my victory over you (teasing her) but she didnt reply. the day after that i called her and everything was fine. the other day sinc we are both taking summer classes i reminded her that she has to pay the class on june 10th, on june 10th i asked her if she had done everything and we talked via text for some time. We continued texting for some time and she even liked one facebook status from 3 days since i posted it( so she was checking my wall because she has over 2500 friends.) this past tuesday i invited her to the beach and she asked when (it sounded like she was interested). I said wednesdey because we had no class but she couldnt because her professor missed the first two classes so he replaced it by giving class on that wednesday. After that I asked if she could this weekend but she didnt answer. That wednesday i texted her and said: hey you havent answered lol wanna do something this weekend?. I called her thursday but she didnt answer. The day before yesterday she was online on facebook and I said hey how are you?:) and she replied hey! :) i sent her what are you doing and she went offline but it said the message wasnt seen. I saw her yesterday at the summer classes and she greet me normally and asked me how am i doing in my class and how was i, etc.,yesterday also she liked one of my facebook status. I asked her today for a date she said she couldnt because of an activity that lasts all weekend but i asked iif she could next weekend she said ok. In the first date she decided we walk on one of the most romantic streets of the capital city and she never mentions another boys name during the dates

0 comments:

Post a Comment