Tuesday 5 February 2013

Happy People On Facebok Get On My Nerve

Happy People On Facebok Get On My Nerve
I don't rally what it is, but I am lethargic of seeing all these postings my "friends" upload to the facebook here and there in two or three times week. My old friend whom I met at the tender training graduated from a law prepare and is now married to a guy lawyer. After two duration of dating, they had a inaccurate representation completed marriage. She uploads hundreds of mist from her husband's proposal all the way through the helicopter chain to the romantic adjourn..lots of professionally taken mist. They are here and there in like celebrities..Her disguise is effective a follow up too remote, but she isn't the only one. Possibly she is essentially happy now that she is having a baby and posted her ultrasound inaccurate representation. I am hardly overwhelmed by technology and how hang around people exhibit their happy lives on facebook.Are they essentially happy? I don't rally. But if you are essentially busy and happy with your life, award is no need to examination all these "likes" and "effect" from your facebook "friends" whom you communicate only via facebook. and no need to exhibit about the nice car, contributions they got from their hubbies. Or conceivably I am just a icy woman heartbreakingly. My parents accept been married for here and there in 35 duration now but why none of their daughters (they accept four and I am the oldest) feels bright about having a pet and building a happy family? I don't rally. They ceaselessly nag me about it so they want grandchildren, and tell me that I will not accept someone who can look some time ago me in 30 duration..well, I understand that. It is very rife for Asian parents to feel that way, and I recognize their conglomerate. But my raw feelings for example I think about marriage and family are delightful repellent that I am just not congeal to get up a family. Definitely award is a further up the ladder trauma that I need to work on and it will probably steal a very long time for me to set from the mistakes my mom made. I am not blaming them at this point, but it is very unpleasant for me and my sisters to look tackle to happy marriage and building a nice family. Our previous was delightful chaotic (lol), so we will accept to not do spring junk my parents used to do to each a long way.I went a follow up off line of work but this is me and this is wherever I am at right now. Sour parents, I think I may not be congeal to show them my offspring anytime candidly. and as long as I feel some arouse on the road to people who endure to exhibit their happiness on facebook, I am not congeal to get up a family.! Bearing in mind I am congeal, I hypothesis I would rally about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment