Monday 28 January 2013

Resignation Thank You Letter

Resignation Thank You Letter
Summary: This is a follow up letter to the resignation letter that has been submitted to the management. It is a closure to the resignation of an employee expressing his thanks and gratitude for a final time before leaving the company. This will impact the company positively on the leaving employee.29th May 2010Dear Sir,Further to my resignation letter, I would like to take this opportunity to express my thanks and gratitude to all at Genesis Publishing House. As tomorrow will be my last working day in this esteemed company, it is sad to bid farewell to all my superiors and colleagues.I would like to thank you and the management for all your support and trust in me during my 7 years tenure at Genesis Publishing House. The opportunities provided to me have built up my confidence and experience to strive for excellence in my work ethics.I have had enjoyed a marvelous and close work relationship with my colleagues which have caused a most conducive environment for productive work.Last but not least, I wish you and the company all the best in your future undertakings.I look forward to hearing from you in the future. My contact details remain the same.Yours Truly

Source: pickup-girls-advices.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment