Sunday 27 January 2013

2013 And All That

2013 And All That
This is my critical blog of 2013, a rendezvous that saw frightful changes in the lives of some people who are very dear to me. A rendezvous that saw my nephew be present a horrendous track kismet - he made a full reawakening and a rendezvous that I realised how speedily life can change - it takes divide seconds.

A rendezvous that I noticed improved than ever who is full of piousness, the right intentions and love for people added than themselves and a rendezvous that veteran my core ideology to their border.

It's excessively the rendezvous that I obsolete writing my first book, which will be published following rendezvous. The rendezvous that a bare a fantastic new friend and new person with whom I love practicing.

This rendezvous my eldest child approved her mark grades with above ground colours, my youngest child started lecture in and learned to read and my son became a teenager.

I delivered three NLP Practitioner Courses, over 400 hours of coaching and going on for 300 hours of training. I've written over 40 blogs, tweeted over 300 word of the day words and sent a quote of the week to hundreds of people just about every week of this rendezvous.

The trade that stands out for me this rendezvous is that the improved people I work with and meet and help to occur to their full faculty, the improved I love my job. It's not equal a job, its a passion.

In the role of next?

Encourage enhancement for me in 2014 to keep my pencil acerbic as I return to Florida to train again with Bandler and the LaValle tinkle. I will be rob my Master Practitioner Guidelines again in the summer so that I'm fully up to speed to train it in November and I be marked with another book I want to etch.

I will most recent to be the best close relative, spouse, friend and junior that I perhaps can whilst delivering the best work I perhaps can to my clients - whoever they force be.

It's a full and end life that I lead seeing that as I learned this rendezvous - it can change in a divide second.

Smell every single subsequent, rack not able to sleep for your life, require the good and learn from the bad, be aflame about what you do or change what you do, love sufficient and mean it from the rock layer. Raise up everything you've never learned former and talk it with as many people as you can.

Side rendezvous will be equal better than this rendezvous no matter what.

If you want to work with me contact me by email rebecca@rebeccainspires.com or call me on 07734 934084 I look refer to audible range from you. Cheerful New You.Allocation and Enjoy:

*
*
*
*
*
*


*

0 comments:

Post a Comment