Saturday 21 July 2012

Singles And Dating Open Question She Perfect For Him

Singles And Dating Open Question She Perfect For Him
There's this guy that I've liked for such a long time on-and-off. We have so many things in common and he's a really great guy, but I've never found the guts to even go talk to him. We have similar friends, but I'm literally too scared to talk to him. I've had soo many opportunities that I've missed. That's probably one of the biggest things I regret. There's this new girl in town and she's so perfect for him. They met at a carnival and she really likes him. The guy has never had a girlfriend before, but he's really flirty, and he knows there are a lot of girls who like him. I think they're really perfect for each other though, but I just can't seem to get over him. I know this is all my fault, but I can't help feeling this towards him. I'm such a stupid person for letting him go. I just need some help dealing with this.

Credit: pickup-and-love.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment