Monday 13 January 2014

Why Girls Prefer To Be Homosbudding Actress Happiness Effiong Reveals

Why Girls Prefer To Be Homosbudding Actress Happiness Effiong Reveals
It is no doubt that some women wait now total up on love and would impressive prefer to go for hard cash. This may be as a happen of unlike heartbreaks suffered from men they had at what time trusted and total all their love to.

Nollywood architect, Happiness Effiong, popularly recognizable as Shakira, is not moved out out in the heartbreak spree as she very soon opened up in an meeting that she cannot date Nigerian men. She what's more disclosed why some ladies prefer to date their fellow ladies.

"I build my first love at the age of 22 and we disfavored up. So, I'm not in love with any guy now, such as Nigerian guys are not denotation falling love with. They are keen squad. I wait been crushed thrice and I wouldn't want to assert diverse one. I don't think it was my idiosyncrasy. It was the guys. That's why some girls fancy to be lesbians."

0 comments:

Post a Comment