Wednesday 5 October 2011

I Need Advice On A Girl What Should I Do

I Need Advice On A Girl What Should I Do
I am 15 living old and i squeeze been friends with this super girl who is beautiful, good, smart, and down to den for here and there in a appointment. I ever so want to confound stuff to the next level and be better-quality than just friends with her. She says i am a ever so well-off nice guy and ever so down to den. She says im freezing and foment and she says that i am her type of guy and everything about me appeals to her. BUT she has a boyfriend who she has been with for here and there in 2 living. Must i live to like give hints to her that i like her or must i continue till she is single? I don't want her to reject me becuz she is ahead of in a relationship and i break up my wager. Because must i do?I need advice on a girl? Because must i do?

I would keep plummeting scarce hints and if she asks, tell her you like her, but you were respecting her relationship with her boyfriend, and didn't want to cloak stuff.

Women like understated guys.


0 comments:

Post a Comment