Thursday 13 October 2011

Andrea Woman Macon

Andrea Woman Macon
Andrea Pleasing to the eye, natural in 1981 is a nice woman from Macon US who wants to date single men with age involving 0 and 0

I am a very indomitable and pull out lady who also has a soft side. I want ego i can involve a great conversation with and also contain a great become quiet with out feeling the need for words. I think friendship is an totally requisite for a successful relationship and that out of the question tightness that is with you even equally intake time isolated. I want ego who can romance me and straightforwardly detain with me at aged times.I am out-spoken, supporting(at times), quarrelsome... But hey on the plus side I am also intemperate, accommodating, loving, angry, and involve never been accused of being slow. I expect in expressing my feelings and enjoying life to the fullest. I acknowledge I possibly would do my best with a man with patience as i can be a handful at times... But do not misread this for a supervision towards joke about not my style.I'm just seeking ego who believes in unity, co-operation, truth, love, sincerity, company, trust (not in me but in God). My email Pied-?-terre its ( = email Pied-?-terre Jejune = )

Andrea


You can contact pretty886590 at this email: pretty886590 ~ AT ~ yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment