Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is My Relationship Over

Is My Relationship Over
Break-ups are never easy, but they happen to virtually every single woman in the world. Yes, you and me included! I remember going through the worst break-ups, and no matter how hard I tried to get my ex back, it only made things worse!

Let's take a look at three different reasons why break-ups happen

REASON 1 - YOU HAD SEX TOO EARLY.

Too many of us have sex with our boyfriends a little too early. We take things too the bedroom a little too early, way before we've gotten to know our boyfriends better.

And the result?

He loses interest in you right after he's had sex with you, and the relationship ends in a break-up. That's the problem that Amara (Not her real name) had with her

own boyfriend.

Amara is currently in her first relationship in 4months, but the problem is that they had sex too early -- and now she's paying for it. The guy soon gave up on her because he couldn't stand the responsibilities of a more serious relationship.

Even when you think the sex is casual. Here's the thing -- a relationship based on casual sex, no matter how long it drags on, won't "mature" into something more serious.

It won't!

But when you break things off with him, and start to spend time away from him,

he'll start missing you. He'll start calling you up and asking how you're doing. And the more you're friendly, but politely declining having sex with him again, the more he'll WANT you back!

I know it sounds weird, but that's precisely how the dating game works. The less you chase him, the more likely he'll approach you!

REASON 2 - YOU BROKE UP WITH HIM BY MISTAKE.

Another friend of mine, let's call her

"Tina," also told me recently

She told me that, out of emotions, she broke up with her boyfriend. And now,

she's regretting ever doing it -- and she'd like to know what she can do to get him back.

"I broke up with him just because I

was too emotional at the moment,
" Tina

told me. "But later on, I realized I

shouldn't have done it. I still love

him, and I still want him back
".

Well, Tina, here's my first piece of

advice -- DON'T apologize and ask him

back.

Remember what I said a little earlier? The more you chase him, the more he'll

run away! And asking him back will only make him

want to get away from you even more, especially if he's been hurt by the

break-up. So I suggest a different approach apologize, but don't ask him back.

That's it!

Make it your aim to start over with him as friends. Your goal should be to wash

away the stigma of the break-up by being a great buddy to him. Later on, when he starts showing his affections again, you can give the relationship another try!

REASON 3 - HE FOLDS UNDER PRESSURE.

Another reason why many relationships don't work is because the guy simply

can't stand the pressure. Like Amara's ex-boyfriend in the first

example, some guys prefer casual, no-strings-attached relationships

because they can't stand the responsibilities of a more serious one.

Most women are normally very patient, and they seem willing to talk things over with their man. But some men just can't stand the pressure of a serious relationship. Even when you ask him what you can do to make it easier, he might not tell you anything.

I'll make my advice short and sweet, girlfriend -- he simply wants the relationship to be stress-free. That's why a man can hesitates to talk about getting serious! He wants you to stop criticizing him, stop complaining, and stop talking about the problems in the relationship -- but he also wants you to already know this, and not wait for him to tell you!

So I'd like to make a suggestion:


Take a different approach in your relationship. Instead of spending so much time trying

to identify and fix what's wrong in the relationship, spend time focusing on the GOOD things in the relationship.

Focus on what he's doing RIGHT.

Focus on what makes you both HAPPY!

The more he knows you appreciate and respect his role in the relationship,

the more he's going to mature. It's also going to make the relationship a pleasant place for him, which will make him want to stay!

Reference: umad-dating-advices.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment