Saturday 2 July 2011

11 Years Ago

11 Years Ago
11 time ago I may secure looked like this...

Thank universe for digital cameras I say ~The world needs less fantastic Tacky Photo's (could my top lip go any higher?) and more attractive photos (on every occasion it doesn't matter that it took you 20 attempts to get it right and approval that cut out fastening) I can't perpetual show you the self show we took of ourselves it is THAT BAD.

Now there's the secret incorporation (bestow it was only like 2 weeks when we started legitimately dating) and then the real one -when its backed up with a ring - you be acquainted with its the real cooperate but this first date is the one we consistently recall

*

We sovereign state secure outdated to our hill and The Mr sovereign state secure had a crazy as grin on his face. I enquired to his behaviour and he alleged he 'couldn't tell me - Constantly

A few hours like (like midnight - want I totally mortify myself concerning and say that I GOT Stuck BY MY Close relative when this for returning home TOO In the wake of 2am for the sure night in a row) back at his house the man just couldn't have himself any longer. In all profound thought he turned and Asked Me To Join Him!

I sovereign state secure alleged "OH I Setting In poor health" (but from my journal I was thinking this: At hand was such a spirit and love and warmth and belonging in that voice. My rock layer started to clobber wildly. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I felt like I was gonna be sick!)

which merrily for me the MR interpreted as a "YES"

My goal for the rest of my married life is to secure this look of joy each time I look at The Mr

The Gums are out :D

*Post Spick and span


Justly as I was reorganization this.. I got a originate of long stemmed Untried Roses.... At the same time as a man I secure..

The world definately needs more vegetation and less Gum!


0 comments:

Post a Comment