Friday 5 November 2010

Falling For A Divorcee With Kids What Can I Do I Need Advice

Falling For A Divorcee With Kids What Can I Do I Need Advice
Anonymous2:53 PMEya gdafternoon pls I have an issue I want u to help me post bt I dnt knw how to send it to ur mail so pls just help me post this.I am 35 plus and single.I hv had several relationships proposal bt most of them want sex before marriage and I hv already made up my mind not to hv sex again b4 marriage for over 10 yrs now.Presently there r 2 men asking for my hand in marriage.One is abroad,a divorcee from a white woman wt kids and the second isn't married yet.I knew d divorcee abt 2yrs ago and I told him I cant marry him cos he's divorced wt kids,he came to Nigeria last year and ever since I just found myself loving him more by the day.He plans to come back,do the marriage and take me with him cos he said he doesn't want to leave me behind after marriage.

The issue now is that I love d one that has kids more than the other guy.I never wanted to marry someone who already has a child and moreso a divorcee although is a white woman bt I just find myself loving him by the day and he is in love with me too.i hvnt been able to tell my family abt him and I dnt knw if they will agree to wed me in church since he is a divorcee bt wat I feel for him now is so strong.Pls I need advice pls no insults pls.This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved www.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment