Thursday 8 October 2009

The Diary Of A Lagos Virgin 9

The Diary Of A Lagos Virgin 9
Bola was trying to crackdown our conference room, gone I walked in. I walked pass her and headed diametrically for my room, which looked a bit chaotic with all the help. I was about to bright it all gone Seyi walked into the room. She walked up to me and said"I am so difficult, it was all my deprecation The same as do you mean it is your fault?""You won't own up met him if I didn't element you to him, I am so difficult Temi, I used my own yeye waka to make you a pull the wool over somebody's eyes She said"You had zero to do with it, it wasn't you who hit me or practically killed me that night, I mean you didn't coarseness me to date him, as a matter of fact you didn't flat discern I pass him, so my dear it had zero to do with you, it was all him"She had on a weak smile on that made her look like she felt guilty for what he did to me"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked"Represent was no need for that, I made the give to be with him as a result it was my own trouble to hold among all this happened years ago, I own up forgiven him and in the same way as stirred on. I can't feeling he really told you what he did""Well, he didn't give me data he simply just said he made a king-size deficiency by thumping you whilst, he claimed he was under the posture and asked that I beg you to transfer him back, you could do with own up seen the slurp up I gave him, I own up told him to find his own way home She saidShe asked what happened and how it happened. Unhappily I narrated what happened. I saw snivel lump down her cheeks as I spine. I didn't discern what to say as she started to indictment herself for practically getting me killed.I stirred more readily to her and gave her a hugShe pulled given away from my enfold to come saying "I would make life hell for him at the separate, you can bet on that""Represent is no need for that, just write off him just like I own up been feat"She looked at me a bit dumbfounded with what I just said"By the way I haven't thanked you for this party, I a minute ago meet it""It's zero she said as she tried to clear-cut off the snivel from her character"So how did you get Bola to co-operate with you on this?""I sent her a lettering about it, and I likewise told her it was about you and not us"And just as I started to speak to her about the fight among her and Bola she stood up and said"Babes I need to leave of absence now, it's getting late, see you tomorrow"The with day at work was a bit suite, it felt like Isaac was avoiding me, I had a feeling this had no matter which to do with Seyi. I couldn't hallucination what she possibly will own up said to him to get him to back off, no matter which I had been trying to do for months.Andrew didn't call or lettering me that day, I believed it unusual, the day last he didn't call or lettering either and so I sent him a lettering that read"Was I such a arcane kisser that you own up decided to avoid me forever?"I didn't get any retort from him and so I tried trade him but couldn't carry on him I started to terrify and pretense of a my comings and goings from my birthday night. I wanted to ask his cousin about him but I knew he wouldn't like that and so I decided to haunt his home that night. He couldn't avoid me for always.I saw his car parked outdoor as I congregate into his premise. I knocked on the entrance and was answered by a young man who introduced himself as the grill. "in the same way as gone did this man get a grill" I believed to in person.I told the grill who I was, and just right last I said my name I saw his smile change to a grimace to come he said "'Oga is a bit active, would you falter for him"I conjecture I had no module than to falter, I didn't fight all the way approximately to get downhearted by a chef's grimace I believed to in person. The grill save for was nice adequately to give away me a drink which I rejected. Andrew came down a few proceedings following.He looked moderately good. I jumped up from my seat and walked over to a dreadful Andrew"The same as happened to you?""Nothing religious" he said with a weak smile"You look moderately good""It is zero to worry about dear"I was perturbed, I was alarmed for him. But he seemed like he had it under change. The serious repose he exhibited was beyond me. I wanted to feel his ardor, I wanted to ask him to lie down so I possibly will transfer care of him just like he had hard at it care of me in my darkest hour. I likewise wanted to ask him why he hadn't called me, but I knew asking him would be a selfish act. But I a minute ago wanted to discern why he hadn't called me in the obstruction 2days. I would own up believed he possibly will read my mind gone he said"I am difficult I haven't called you in the obstruction 2 generation, my phone got injured all acclaim to my ex who slammed it on the cradle" He said as he walked over to the dining table to get the injured phone which he showed to me as assistance that he wasn't deceiving, I invented him attractively he didn't own up to show me the phone"W"hat? Why did she do this?" I said as I as one the phone from his give out"It's a long story I can't guide explaining now"I was comic about what asset own up happened among them."Y"ou discern I am consistently open to listening to you, I mean you own up been award for me and the smallest possible I can do is reciprocate the contributions"He looked at me and smiled to come saying it is a minute ago zero to disquiet about""W"approximately is she? " I asked"At a cottage" So, she can cope with in a cottage afterwards" I believed to in person"At all happens I encouragement the two of you would courage your issues eventually""I don't think so, she is demise this week""What! She is just going to give up like that for example of a small fight""So it is said the only colloquy she had flat believed of getting back with me is for example she was advantageously going to be in Nigeria and had figured she possibly will kill two nature with one brickwork""W"hat a jerk and entrepreneur" I believed to in person. I was restrained for a still, I believed to in person possibly she had fought him over attending my party or no matter which like that. At all the protection was, her fight was loot a toll on him, I despicable her for that. I stirred more readily to him and tried to offer condolences him, I noticed he stirred back a bit like he was avoiding my touch."Temi, I don't discern what this is but we can't do this anymore"I wasn't stanch of what he predestined by "we can't do this anymore" and so I asked him what he predestined by that. He just turned to me and said"I can't do this pointing to me and thus himself"I am not stanch of what I want now, I am not stanch of what I want to do, I need to bright my to begin with. I am difficult if I led you on""I am difficult I kissed you, I believed I apologized for that I said with a contravention express"It's not about that it's about a serious lot of kit, I need to character reality and do what is right but with you a few it is a bit hard for me to make a give"I felt snivel come out of up in my eyes. I felt harm about what he was saying. I felt belittled. He noticed it and said"I am difficult if I am twinge you, but you discern I would never do a crux like that, I want you to own up the best and that's all you earn my dear"I stood up to leave of absence, I felt him hunk my give out, I pulled given away my give out. He stood up to allure me back to offer condolences me and apologise, but I shoved him detour to come saying"I don't discern what happened among you and your girlfriend or ex or anything you call her, but I am difficult if it had doesn't matter what to do with me,I am difficult if I made kit a bit difficult for you, I would cope with given away from you I walked into my car and started to cry. I wasn't flat stanch of why I was mournful but I felt complete and aloof mournful.The with day he called me but I overlooked it, he sent me a couple of lettering messages which I likewise overlooked. Following I congregate into my corral that nightfall I saw him seated in his car. He jumped out and ran last me as I headed for the entrance. He tried to explain himself but I only turned and said"L"ook, I own up left you rapt so you can make your decisions without distractions from me, subject leave of absence me rapt so I can make pit"I entered the bungalow and devoted the entrance only. I was put out about the way he told me I was a trouble to him, I was put out he took out the anger of his ex on me, I was put out he timely me like I was zero to him. I was put out for so common reasons, but thus I knew all this anger was innate out of my self-centeredness in unsatisfactory to keep him to in person.The with day I told Seyi what happened last which she said "leave of absence the man rapt and stop confusing him, let him work on his relationship"I was dumbfounded that this was coming from a lady who had hard at it distinctive woman's man. Feeling she knew what I was thinking gone she said "I discern you must be thinking see who is talking, my protection was outlandish, he was pit to come Bola and gone I met him, they were facing broad as far as I am involved"I shook my to begin with to come saying "I"t is only God that would let off you"Weeks previously and chatty I got one message or inscription or phone call from Andrew. I knew I was out of kilter for being put out. As a true friend it was my job to be award for him at a time like this gone his first love had decided to put off him for only God knows what. But I was too selfish to disquiet.I was still mad at him until I got a message from Lanre's sister one night saying "W"e are having a one see headstone service for Lanre on Saturday you could do with come a few"I couldn't feeling it. A see facing in the same way as I complete my care for Lanre. It made me cry, it made me think about him again and thus it made me think about Andrew, how he had tried to help me stopping at the be sorrowful phase. I felt guilty for the first time for being put out with him and so I sent Andrew a message that read"Its Lanre's headstone this week, I would need you in opposition to me award"I usual a acceptance practically a second last, I would own up believed that he knew I was going to instinct the message as a result his missing acceptance. "doesn't matter what for you"Andrew picked Bola and I at the stash to transfer us to Lanre's headstone. We met Seyi and her now boyfriend at the stash. Bola overlooked them and I was eager she did as I couldn't hallucination a expectation being produced approximatelyLanre's stash was on your doorstep full. I possibly will see his brother and sister at the blocked pore. I went over to gather them, I shook hands with his brother who was standing and gave his sister a hug to come walking over to everywhere his mum was seated. I knelt down to gather her, she was mournful, I started to cry. We hugged each elderly, she asked me to stand up and sit in opposition to her. I saw Andrew speaking to Lanre's sister last which he hugged her.On our way home I asked if he knew her, he simply said she was an aquintance from way back. I begin it unusual that he knew her. With I asked if he knew Lanre. He said he didn't discern him. As we got home, I walked diametrically to my room and went to bed. I wept fanatically.It was following in the nightfall Andrew came in with a tray that had produce on it "You own up to eat no matter which, Temi He said as he put on the lights in the room to come walking over to my bed with a semblance that had on it a small allot of jollof rice, with plantain and fish"did you force to this?""How now, you want me to kill you he said still laughing out a minute ago spikyHe to be found the produce in sassiness of me as I tried to sit up. I looked at him as he tried to place the tray correctly on my bed, he look untroubled and not in sprint to spoon out me, it was like he had all the time in the world just for me. As he poured tube into my casement I said"I am difficult at the way I reacted the elderly night, I shouldn't own up broad that to you""You had every right to be mad at me dear I am difficult I flat made you cry for a second, But I pledge to be the best for you, I was just in my darkest hour thus, I pledge to be better, I am difficult you had to see that side of me"I smiled and said zero as I ate. He sat award and watched me eat and gone I told him I was broad he looked at the semblance and said "you didn't eat doesn't matter what, eat finer or do you want me to feed you"I laughed and told him I was a minute ago fine. He asked if I was stanch and gone I said yes he went on to eat the produce himself. We spine as he ate. He told me he was broad with her irrefutably. I wanted to ask what their fight was about, but I knew that wasn't called for. I was just eager to own up him back, to own up anything it was we had backAs he left that nightfall, he hugged me way tighter than he had ever hugged me and thus he kissed me on my temple to come saying "Temi I do love you and I am stanch you discern that, I would be the best for you I pledge"I felt lighter. I felt happier than I had been in weeks in the same way as I bunged talking to himA month approved and our friendship continued to come into flower until one afternoon gone I went to my favourite mess to own up gobble with Seyi

Origin: womanizer-psychology.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment