Monday 19 October 2009

Approaching A Girl For The First Time

Approaching A Girl For The First Time
"Few days back, I called my girlfriend to know what she would like as her new year's gift, she looked at me and smiled, at that point I thought I had shot myself in the foot; why should I ask in the first place, wouldn't it have been lovely if I had just given a gift without asking at first? As if she could read my thoughts then she cuts in and says " well, I want a written account of how you approached me the first time we met". I was astonished by that - it was a very easy thing for me to do and I instantly remembered that moment.

In the dating world, approaching a girl for the first time is like a dip in icy water-your heart will start beating than what you can count and leg starts shaking. But when you master the basics tips to approaching a lady, even the queen won't be a problem for you.

* The first thing you need do is get her to notice you; Look at her and let her see you when you do that, make eye contact,and when you feel pretty courageous, flash a tiny smile from the corner of your lip for a second, and let her notice your smile. Doing all these would catch her attention, making her see you. All these will be cool if she's into you already.
* Now that she's seen the attraction, walk up to her, be confident, but try showing your shyness-girls don't like guys who look rigid, look straight into her eye,y that she gets impressed. Smile and start a conversation with her.

" Hey! i am frank, i just thought i should have a minute with you......."Don't say YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, blah blah blah (she's heard that a million time. besides it sounds like you are only sexually attracted to her). Just keep the conversation going, it will keep flowing since you have built the tension with your glances and eye contacts.

* Ask her questions and try to crack her ribs by being funny - you may ask her what the time says on her wrist watch, by doing that she will tell you what she doesn't even intend to. And when the conversation is starting to get boring, request she asks you questions too.
* Lastly, just be nice to her in anyway you could think of- you may offer to buy her a drink, take her home.

Use these tips and walking up to any lady you like won't get you into trouble of any sort."WE ARE WORKING TOWARDS CREATING LOVELY RELATIONSHIPS, IF THIS POST HELPED YOU IN ANYWAY, ENDEAVOR TO SHARE SO YOUR FRIENDS AND COLLEGES CAN GET TO BENEFIT TOO FROM IT."

Credit: loveknowsnoage.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment