Monday 30 September 2013

Romantic Funny Sms

Romantic Funny Sms
Affectionate funny SMS

Affectionate Difficult to please SMS

Boy: I don't feel like goodbye to military institute,

I want to emerge hand.

Mom: But my newborn, what will you work with just UKG knowledge?

Boy: Agree to coaching classes to LKG girls :) :D

~ Childish kid

Girl: Would you like to pick up my life like the sunshine?

Boy: Wow! Yes I would love to.

Girl: Redress go 9,995,88.7 kms far from my sight.

~ Science

Affectionate sms

Like is the difference concerning a lover ">

You can say to your friend,

"Hey pal, you are the Best Lure I stomach"

But

Strength of mind you ever try saying to your Fan

"You are the best girlfriend I have?"

WARNING: Wearing this is damaging to health!

~ Haha sms

I heard looks can kill...

*

*

*

So, satisfy don't deem @ me,

*

*

*

*

I don't want to see you die :D

~ Jack messages

I had an blame and stomach reached a splendid stage.

The doctor has believed that exhibit are only 2 choices:

ICU or

YOU C ME!

~ The medical announcement "Am I good looking" test:

You call: If you think I'm cute,

Down call: If I'm HOT,

Counterfeit back: If I'm funny,

Redress ignore: If you are Jealous!

~ Measure 123

Blow up of romantic addiction:

In a college form,

Having the status of a trainee was asked to bag in

Recurrent residence address:

One trainee wrote: Facebook.com

~ Flirty

Boy: Like is the secret of your beauty?

Your assail looks achieve and you look so strong.

Like do you reach to your skin?

*

*

*

Girl: Photoshop CS 4

~ Appeal secret

A good looking boy asked a girl in a marriage pomp,

"Do you want to go to dance?"

The girl felt proud and believed "Constructive"

The boy replied: "Peaceful, then can I satisfy guide your chair?"

~ Affectionate funny sms

A college graduate took a girl home last beginning,

surprise asked" Who is this girl?"

He answered: " She is my school brand"

~ Conservatory announcement

Like is the romantic funny definition of "checkmate"?

Having the status of you tell your girlfriend that you saw a girl on the way

and she questions,

"Was she HOT?"

Yeah or Na, either would be a checkmate!

~ Chess

Affectionate sms for Girlfriend Affectionate sms Hindi Affectionate sms Difficult to please Affectionate sms

0 comments:

Post a Comment