Thursday 27 June 2013

252 Am How I Got Into The Seduction Comunity

252 Am How I Got Into The Seduction Comunity
Yes, its 2:52 am. I rented a VCD of Ocean's eleven and Just finished watching it. I will talk about it, but I will not talk about it now.

This is just my second post and to give it a start, I will tell on how I got into this whole PUA stuff.

All my primary and secondary education I've been to an all boys school. I RARELY talk to the opposite sex and almost never had a "teen" girl friend.

I came into college at one of the oldest universities in south east asia. There I took up entrepreneurship. It was my first time, to socialize.

During my first year, all I did was go to school and surf the net at home. It was also my first time on having a computer.

Around second semester, My high school had this alumni homecoming event. I attended and so was my classmates. I had a chance to browse the cellphone of my classmate and saw a girl there. I said to myslef that, If I could get this girl, I'll be happy until the day I die.

My classmate introduced me to her, lets call her anne. I "courted" her. I also asked if I have a chance in her heart. She said none. I still continued courting her until I saw a picture of her and also one of my classmates during high school. The picture was somehow about exchanging cigarette smoke with each other I don't know.

From there I felt hatred. We sometimes bump at each other and have done simple hi's.

My second year came. I was enjoying the glory of the Internet. At around the middle of the year 2007, a friend sent me an ebook entitled "Double your Dating". I still remember how slow I was at reading. I enjoyed the book and finished it.

By that time I also had a classmate whom I "felt" was attractive. I tried the techniques there that was given by the book but I had not succedded. Why? Because I only did one technique over and over again. LOL

By december an event was held at our school. My close friend invited her girl friends to come join. I was attracted to one. I also literally applied the principles from the book and BOOM.

That was my first attraction. She got my number and we had a "date". What happened was, I became needy. Haha. From attraction to creepiness. You don't want to end up that way.

It was the new year. 2008. One time, I, together with a friend, was walking beside the field. I applied what the book has writen about Body Language. Walk in a confident manner chin up, etc etc. A girl Stared at me. I was surprised. I did not know what to do. I bowed my head down. When I got it up, she was still looking at me.

I was wondering why on earth will stare at me like that. When me and my friend hav gotten to the place that we were supposed to go, I asked her if she was the one being stared at by the girl. She said she have not noticed the girl. Out of curiostity I described her the girl and out of luck she said that she somehow knew her. (She also told me that, that wont happen cause its impossible for a guy like me to be attractive to someone like her. LOL)

I kept on thinking about it until I have decided do search my goldmine for answers. What I got was a book entitled "The Art of Approaching". I studied every detail of that book without even trying.

I kept on thinking about her and on how I could approach her. To cut the story short. After several "tries" and "excuses". Ive talked to her. It was my first ever approach to a girl. She was receptive. It was the nicest grin I ever saw.... But I crashed and Burned! haha.

By that time that I approached her, the weather was about to enter summer. And so summer went and I just had wished that if I did not blew my first approach it would be okay.

By then my goldmine was overflowing. Now I know the power of the internet. I got hold of all the materials I could need to become a better man. What I got was, The Game; Penetrating the secret society of pick up artists, Mystery method, etc etc, so much more that my alloted time for writing this won't suffice.

I also searched if there was a local comunity of pick up artists here in the philippines. I first tried searching friendster. No luck. Multiply. and boom. I found two people who were pick up artists. I saw Ochoboi and Nash. Nash introduced me to the site Attraction by design. Nash: Dude, go to this website.

From there, I lurked at the site. Read posts but still have not registered.

One time, me and my friends were supposed to go to boracay and have fun there. They left me. Assholes! LOL. And so that night I registered to the site. I could not believe that there was a whole community of pick up artists here in the philippines.

Ryu held the first ever conference of pick up artists here. I joined. There I met people from different backgrounds. From professionals, to studenst to BUM. lol. I also met Smooth. He was a student of mystery and now a good friend.

I somehow became good at achieving an attractive aura. I practiced conversing at my classmates and friends I met during my summer classes.

A new school year starts and now I must get her back. The girl with the nicest grin. Anyways to cut the story short again. I befriended her friends but still got no luck. haha. I was still a chode. What I mean was. I was still not that confident. I thought I was already that confident but hell no. I still got more to go.

By also that time I liked my classmate at first sight. I told myself that I want this girl and I would game her Until she was my girlfriend. Doubts begin to appear. What if she was realy not the girl that I like. Pure what ifs.

Came the time that we were truly ok and I thought that we were going to have a relationship that boom. I made stupid mistake that I somehow regretted. I blurted out things that I should not have said and from there we had minimal conversations.

I still want her until now. Who knows maybe. Also remember the first girl. She likes me now.

Thats it maybe for my introduction into this social art. Just remember to stay tuned. I have a whole lot of stories to tell.

Take care.



Source: umad-dating-advices.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment