Sunday 9 November 2014

Boy Advice Please Guys And Girls Answer Thanks

Boy Advice Please Guys And Girls Answer Thanks
I like my best guy friend and i flirt with him a lot, he flirts back too. He's departure out with the furthermost unloved girl in progression. My best friend likes him too, but she knows I like him and sh e's perfectly with it. Yearn for I understood whenever I flirt, he flirts back. I positively like him and he's liked me a binch of times beforehand. I've liked him a throng too, but it seems every time I like him, he doesn't like me and vice versa. I positively want him to reveal that I like him and I want to go out with him, but I don't reveal what to do. I think he would break up with his girlfriends for me, but I'm not unwavering, and I would feel bad for departure out with him equally my best friend still positively likes him too. Help! Any advice would be great! Thanks! = ) ~MakenzieBoy Wiles Please! Guys and Girls Answer Thanks!?this happens to me alot....if u friend realy is ur friend she will b happy for u.....keep flirting.....dodge his GF aint just about jus be lik ok i no u I assume ahead of no thi but i positively like u....it works truuust me

Credit: pickup-girls-advices.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment