Tuesday 12 August 2014

Why My Ex Girlfriend Lied To Me

Why My Ex Girlfriend Lied To Me
QUESTION FROM: MEKA

SubmittedJun 28th 2013 at 18:39:34

I wanna why my ex girlfriend lied to me about our relationship after i move here down here on june1st and was only here for 1 week and 3 days telling me she was going to Akron and i find out on facebook she left and went to minnasota and got engaged

ANSWER FROM DONA MURPHY:


Dear meka,

Sorry this happened to you. Your ex is a manipulative person. She is selfish, thinks only of what she wants, and likes to set people against each other. She may be in Minnesota, but she's not engaged- that's just more lies and manipulation. There is likely another (good) reason for you to be living where you are - so despite her actions, this may be a benefit to you that you'll see very soon.

Hope this helps.

Love and peace,

Dona



Reference: mark-rayan-pua.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment