Saturday 14 June 2014

Sharon Kenny

Sharon Kenny
Later than love goes your way

My names is Sharon Kenny, The MatchMaker in Ireland that makes a difference to your life.

I keep been in the Dating Assignment compact in Ireland for five existence now. I started MatchMaking dead flat further on I gone educate in. I set up five couples for the debs and keep been MatchMaking ever when. I keep set best friends up with their allies, relations up with allies but only begin making it into a compact on one occasion I convinced occurrence events for the over 28s.

From put forward people asked me to match make them and I started one of the best esteemed dating agencies in Ireland.

I am a relationship expert on various stations from Q102 in Dublin to Redfm in Close and too give advice and indicate approaches to customers weekly. In the company of one aim..to make accurate love goes their way.

A journalist from the Irish Grow old who is feint a crumb tomorrow on a young lady 27 who is single and how she hardship agreement with meeting Mr Prerogative. I asked her why she came to me dead flat yet I am not at the Top of the search engines. She understood, "having the status of you came obliquely the upper limit caring and precisely". That drain a lot, having the status of that is what I am and associated with recognition you the well-preserved companion, that is my aim. ( The article will be in the Irish Grow old tomorrow 8/10/13. Outstanding and in excess of professionals are getting in excess of crestfallen about meeting Mr Prerogative in their little existence. Profuse customers as young as 24 who are in legal firms, accountants, teachers, HR, nurses see attractive wonderful ladies in their late 30s and are since with Dating Agencies ad going to the MatchMaker now having the status of they don't want to put all their generate in one fetter. They want to soothe down now and not feel as if they may keep to soothe for second best in their next existence.

The Gents are customarily self employed, enormously piece of writing, worked hard and maybe played hard and realised, I want a family, as apposed to the ladies feeling, I want a man. They customarily work in careers that are male orientated like engineers, architects, accountant, I.T. teaching, management, science.

At the end of the day they keep one piece of writing in general.

They keep everything going for them but love!

That's wherever I come inSo if your in your next 20s, 30s 40s,50s, 60s, any age truthful. If your looking for love and are wise satisfactory to energy that helping card. Ask for me Sharon 0860711711 and let,s see love go your way!


0 comments:

Post a Comment