Wednesday 21 May 2014

Moji Oyetayo Mama Ajasco Im Proud Of My Curves

Moji Oyetayo Mama Ajasco Im Proud Of My Curves
Involving the sitcoms making top in the put down, Papa Ajasco and Orderliness position self-important. And one of the lead characters that make people chuckle whenever

THE Undertake IS ON Project IS MOJI OYETAYO Also Unambiguous AS MAMA AJASCO.

In this questioning with The Tumbler, the plus size comedian congress about her career, personality, and sex. You will steady soak up it!

You've been adequate prosperous these time. How wolf you been coping?

The Member of the aristocracy has been affectionate. I wolf been getting loads of jobs these time. Purposeful and responsible they say wins the run but I am getting it fast, fast and I am categorically victorious the run. I wolf been getting reply from producers and marketers. I wolf great heaps of soaps and films and I wolf broken the jinx for instance I was enmeshed in a Yoruba epic. When I got to the hard, I told them to call promote to my Yoruba language but so I heard outfit, I did not suppose what I was speaking. I steady did so well and from that being hard I got three childhood scripts. So, I am positive to God for his allegiance.

How do you juggle all these jobs with your ready role as Mama Ajasco?

Happily for me, my being Mama Ajasco has not affected suchlike for instance at Wale Adenuga Productions, we do womanhood earsplitting at the first lace with and second seasons. So, I wolf the time to move from one hard to the childhood or do doesn't matter what I want to do.

Parenthesis the roles you wolf hard at it up, do you look documentation to a being role?

Deprecatingly, I wolf been do its stuff heaps of comedy and that is just one side of me. I am a funny person and so people got to concede that side of me, they just fire at me with scripts, but I diagram to demand up some haughty inconsolable roles. Meanwhile, I wolf hard at it up some loving roles, and also bitchy roles. These roles are principally for plus size ladies. Our jump is rich but all his daughters are not married for instance they are plus size, so, our jump was trying to see how he would sell us to men to joint.

I am looking documentation to a role that will portray the real me. I am a inconsolable minded person and I love to speak Queen's English. When they give me comedy roles I wolf to speak pidgin or river down my English so I could pass the tone cater-cornered.

In the same way as about roles that will direct the sexy part of you?

I am a professional to the core. I am an African and I concede that you are not normal to go nude or wolf sex in the films and all of that. I understand my boundaries as an African woman but I also respect my professionalism, which development if I get a script that says I neediness go out of my stuff, I will demand it and act it professionally. I shot a job in Calabar in January. It was a distaste record but my part was the sex comfort part. It was a situation where the governor's immature person was kidnapped and put forward was accident in the land. My own part was being the governor's girl friend, and the manager felt in the cozy of the problem that he advantageous to end and they brought this voluminous, favorite girl which was me, so I had to climb massaging him. I had to striptease, which development I had to demand in a daze a gloomy bit of my stuff, up to my luxuries and I did this perfectly. I do not diagram to go nude for instance I am an African woman and I am snooty of my curves. I wolf self-possession which development we neediness unendingly learn to limit our body, so, I wouldn't go nude on TV but I can act suchlike. You can it seems that be seen and not be seen. It's a mental soir.

Enjoy you been carried in a daze in the route of acting a romantic role?

It has never happened to me but I think it happens so you are physically attracted to that person. If you are physically attracted to social gathering and you find yourself in a role like that, it can ride. But it has not happened to me.

In the same way as aspiration do you wolf that you are yet to achieve?

I wolf just one aspiration and that is to wolf my own talk show, and each day I get closer to my dreams.

Don't you think talk shows are becoming proliferated?

Stage are talk shows you will watch and you would not want to turn it and put forward are some that you will never be wedged celebration. In my folder, I concede what I am up to. For count, put forward are heaps of talk shows in America but Oprah Winfrey is Oprah Winfrey.

Let me demand you back to the plus size record you shot. One are of the opinion that plus size ladies find it hard to joint. In the same way as is your personal experience?

It's a falsity that men do not like plus size women. It's the biggest falsity that the ashen men are trying sell to us. Don't be deceived; an African man is attracted to curves. I am an African woman and I concede it. Do you concede how normal people talk to me on a lecture sense, copy so I am in my car? Ethical, that is a big falsity. It does not work. An African woman is sexy and an African man loves to see curves and contain curves in his bed, so why would you tell me that an African man does not like plus size women? It is a lie.

May well it be as a view of having lots of admirers that you are having problems choosing who to bed in down with?

Need we unendingly talk about marriage? I beg turn me. God will categorically pristine all that concerns Moji Oyetayo. I am not in any hurry. Surprise I wolf been married previously and divorced and I don't think I wolf any dynamic to speed into poles apart one. More accurately, let me demand my time to soak up the directly of being single. Don't you want me to be going on free breakfast dates? I beg...husband will come, better one go come o, better one go come sef.

Ladies of without hesitation want to tell untruths single noticeably so they've got one or two kids. As a mother of one, what is your opinion?

I will not say that what you expected is not true. Similar to ladies wolf kids these time they are just fine. That does not mean we are trying to use men as offspring factories. The authenticity of the matter is that so you look at the rate at which marriages are antisocial you are not steady frantic to want to run into it. I don't suppose you neediness not be able to hinder under a man for instance you wolf a child or you want to tell untruths in your comfort zone. I diagram to joint again, I will joint again legitimately and I will hinder till quick do us part.

Do you wolf any decomposing experience as a plus size lady?

Yes, I experience all sorts. One is so I park my car and want to very angry to the childhood side of the drive. Jeez... can't a woman rally without attention? I can't boldly rally without attention and it kills me. If you ask me to prime you to that boutique misfortune the run, I won't for instance I concede what will ride. One consider with fun, some with lust and surprise. So, you won't find me walking on the streets of Lagos. If my car is not good, I hinder at home or call a cab or a friend.

Two, the banks wolf this stupid say... it used to humiliate them not me (honest glee). When I enter, the account begins to say all sorts of things that are part and parcel of. It's only my hillock, GTB that does not do that fragments. I am not trying to sell them o, but that of Dedication Surface, so I enter it begins to say hardly one person at a stride. And I will ask 'how normal are we?' And of route, the account says it demonstrative and everybody starts pleased. But for instance I am a comedian, I will also ask 'how normal of us you dey see, open make I immoderation. I will just make mockery of the major recipient but it's steady passing away.

Is it also true that men don't like plus size ladies for instance its tormenting having sex with them?

Won o mo angle ti won ma fi knowledge pelu e ni (they don't concede the angle with which to knowledge with it) If you don't concede how to push it don't go put forward, turn it for associates who concede how to push it. End of story (laughs).

In the same way as are the plus and fewer of being Mama Ajasco?

The plus is that I get to normal places and people chronicle me and of route, it places you on a self-important platform. Producers knowledge with me with respect for instance they suppose I wolf a name and I'm good. It's been good for me for instance it makes it easy for me to demolish the industry. So, it opens doors for me and makes me second opinion with people without severity. Does it wolf a minus? The only fewer put forward is that people see me and confide in to see an elderly person. That's all.

SOURCE:THE SUN


0 comments:

Post a Comment