Thursday 6 February 2014

The Deal Breaker

The Deal Breaker
My friend Lala has a guy-pal, Christopher, who has very high principles being it comes to the women he dates. "If he opens her fridge and it's a mess up inside, that's a "deal-breaker"," she explained to a reasonably bemused blogger. "He won't ask her for a second date." Idea about the disembark of my own fridge, I realized that a relationship concerning Christopher and I can never course. We are not "kitchen-compatible." Too bad.

But it got me thinking. As regards "deal-breakers", and the high principles we put on each other- and ourselves- being trying to find love.

I've typical women who honestly had "lists" of what they wanted from a man. I mean real lists, on paper. Bits and pieces like "opens doors for me" and "is nice to his mom." That slays me. When if present-day were a genie who might stir up my idyllic mate, don't you think I would keep in check rubbed his oil lamp a long time ago?

And men, like Lala's friend, are also responsive to their own pre-conceived opinion about love. Whilst in my experience, "their" lists habitually run to the condescending "hasty" aspects of the female status (distressing, guys).

Be fond of my friend Charles, who scarcely got very buzzed on g
urchinTracker();

Origin: pickup-and-love.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment