Sunday 16 June 2013

My Fiance Refused To Go For A Genotype Test

My Fiance Refused To Go For A Genotype Test
hi aunty eya

Please kindly post this for me


I will like to be anonymous, I met this guy seven years ago, although we started as friends, after six months of friendship we started dating, I'm As genotype, which I told my guy, and I asked about his when I agreed to date him,

he simply reply he is AA.

After about three years into the relationship, he told me that his friend who

happens to be his course mate when he was in higher institution told him that the genotype test they did in school was an error, because his friend later did another test and realized he is AS where as he was given a test report to be AA, this affected his friend relationship, because his girlfriend couldn't continue with the relationship.

So my guy was advised to go for the test again, but he refused, I told him then to go for the test too, he refused claiming that all his sibling are AA, therefore he is.We continued with the relationship, until this year that he discovered one of his sibling is AS. I told him to go for the test after hearing thI'm he refused, I have persuaded him, all to no avail, sincerely he loves me so much, we are even planning our wedding for next year but I'm afraid because he has attempted to go for the test three consecutive times, but he turned back on getting there, saying he knew if the test comes out to be AS, that I will leave him, that he doesn't want to loose me that he is just scared.

Please what should I do, because I have seen him cry when I told him, if he doesn't do it I will leave him, he kept pleading that I should have faith that he is AAThis article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved www.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment