Monday 25 March 2013

Have A Wonderful Weekend

Have A Wonderful Weekend
"Having the status of are your plans this weekend? I'm on high to San Francisco today to meet my sister and mom for the weekend. I'll be banned from the boys for three nights and four days-I've earlier agreed them 1,000,000 kisses-but I'm looking approve to a girly weekend and a aircraft flight all by for my part". Depend on you sustain a noble Mother's Day weekend, and state are a few fun associations from more or less the web...

The loveliest interviews of celebrities.

...And different funny photo.

Omg. This airline gives you an "detached house" on the aircraft.

Two-ingredient sandwiches.

These shoes would look cute with jean shorts.

Can you and your allied pass a U.S. immigration marriage interview?

Through me laugh.

This Under tape-record is honestly kind of awesome. (Toby loves it, too.)

Having the status of a slightly erode.

How to stop a celebratory. Bizarre!

Wow, I want to go find this guy.

Wouldn't you love to cut into these cakes?

Dumb and Dumber recut as a psychological mystery. (And experience again this?)

(Conjure up from David Gordon. Celebratory associate via Kottke)

0 comments:

Post a Comment