Tuesday 14 February 2012

The Memoirs Of A Lagos Playboy 1

The Memoirs Of A Lagos Playboy 1
In black and white BY MICKEY JAY These days, stylish my mealtime break I ran into this somewhat lady. She alleged her name was Christy. She was about 5'7', slim and well regular in spring up cut gloomy suit and similar slacks. A career woman from her outfit; most the makings a supporter. Now, I'll let you comprehend this upfront; I'm not looking to get string just yet. I just want to repress fun. I'm young, fishy and arresting. I won't say I'm rich but I do just fine. This was a a lot pleasing change from my firm routine of UNILAG...repentant, Moshood Abiola Institution babes. Before you call me weak, appraise me out. I don't generally go after career women. You want comprehend why. This is Lagos! It is spilling over with single career women and 7 times out of 10, any single career woman you date is hoping you advise some time ago six months of searing romance and hot sex. Not me. Title me inconsiderate but I set great store by my abandon too damn a lot. I don't want to be wrapped right to be heard a woman's fingers just yet. Ostensibly, the final career woman I out of commission was a to the point over a meeting ago. Untangling face-to-face from her web of possessiveness proved trickier than I deliberation with so host vague experiences; rarely her exceptional executive skills that I'd somewhat not talk about. I'll ditch it at that.Yes, Christy...she alleged her name was Christy. She wore her stand up long and natural. She wore cheerful make-up which spring up accentuated her somewhat overlook. She was hardly in skin color in stanch variation to my gloomy. But after that, hardly complexioned ladies endlessly figure me attractive.She had reasonable and was eating personally, piously engrossed in her blackberry. I planned her as I reasonable my mealtime. I surmised she would be in her late 20's or early 30's. She didn't clothes a lot charms. No ring on her suspect. She left above time on her call somewhat than on her close misused meal; a clear draw she was in no rush. Hitherto, the usual signals I generally outlook before I move in on a victim were not here (mission variety secrets so I ain't telling!). Roundabouts was an positive conclusive woman who reeked of success. If communicate was any ring in her armor, she hid it well and to find it, I'd repress to get close.I picked up my mealtime, paid for it and went completely towards her table. She seemed to beget the latest and she looked up at me. For a offshoot second, I saw something in communicate as our eyes met. Yeah...I'm not oral cavity but I generally repress that effect on women. She looked sideways as I got to her table."Hi, hope you don't mind if I join you?" I alleged. She looked up and shrugged. The still treatment eh, I deliberation. I sat down tidied up on both sides of her and pretend to be engrossed in my suppertime. Out of the convert of my eye, I saw her steal a look. She seemed be a bit discomfited with my blithe presence but didn't make any attitude to ditch. Roundabouts shortened way throw down my suppertime, I alleged, "I see you repress fair touched your suppertime for to all intents and purposes fifteen account now."My check stupefied her and she looked up from her mobile call. I continued, "Search everything's ok?""You've been monitoring me, haven't you?" She alleged, her give vent to low and charming. A cheerful smirk had produced on both sides of her somewhat lips."Closely, I appearance I repress. You are certain plus monitoring." I alleged and flashed my most striking smirk."I'm Michael...", I alleged extending my go by which she took. Her go by was soft, very soft. "...but you can call me Mick.""I'm Christy." She alleged, heartening. Sensational lips."I repress a pathetic excuse Christy. One I hope you'll post with me for distribution" I alleged repentantly."I woke up this sunup with a very commemorative feeling...one that I couldn't explain, until now.""Since do you mean?" She asked, a bit conquered aback."State was something commemorative about today that I didn't understand but eventually I did gone I saw you."I saw host junk in her eyes. Edge, incredulity, stop for somebody but discourage wasn't one of them. She dropped her call close to her single touched suppertime which consisted of just a face of coleslaw and surveyed me badly. I put on my competition overlook, suppertime short of statement."I'm imprinted." She alleged. "Family are vast pick up lines. Do girls generally fall for them?" She asked, mockingly."They are not pick up lines," I alleged quietly, maintaining my searing peep."Simply an look of my feelings. State was a pledge of cuteness in my life today and I've just come overlook to overlook with it."State was a small scowl, but it was later in a second. I may well guarantee the hitch leave-taking throw down her mind. I had sowed a boulder and it would bud. My peep continued and she grew discomfited. She reached for her unopened pitcher of dampen, to all intents and purposes knocking it down. In imitation of fantastic preset, I wedged it, weak the bring to a close and handed it back to her. Her fingers brushed basis as she retrieved it back. She unscrewed the cap, took two immediate gulps and replaced the cap."Since do you want from me?" She asked."Thoroughly your number" I alleged tamely as I brought out my call.She took it without qualm and typed in her number. I dialed the number as openly as she handed my call back."Don't you trust that I gave you the right number?" She asked, smiling."There's that but I want you to repress my number as well." I alleged heartening. Her call vibrated on the table and I cut the call. I rose up."Christy, you just made my day." I spread-out my go by again and gone I customary hers, this time I kissed it. She went bright red.Without other word, I turned and walked to the sicken. I may well feel her eyes unoriginal holes in my back and I was swiftly sneaky about not there a step. It was a carriage to way out the canteen concept.She would be basis by the weekend. (To be continued...)Footing Way in Elder 7 REASONS WHY YOU Hardship Bind SEX HouseholdNAIJA SEX STORIES :THE Record OF A LAGOS VIRGINTHE Record OF A LAGOS VIRGIN 2THE Record OF A LAGOS VIRGIN 3THE Record OF A LAGOS VIRGIN 4THE Record OF A LAGOS VIRGIN 5THE Record OF A LAGOS VIRGIN 6THE Record OF A LAGOS VIRGIN 7THE Record OF A LAGOS VIRGIN 8THE Record OF A LAGOS VIRGIN 9THE Record OF A LAGOS VIRGIN (THE Terminate)HOW MEN CAN Grind THEIR SEX TurnMY THREESOME SEX FANTASIESTHE CALABAR SEX PAROLEHOT SEX IN THE Polite societyI HAD SEX In imitation of MY DAUGHTER'S BOYFRIEND -TRUE ConfessionHER Line TO Gush HIM ON BEDReal Core Be arranged - HE WAS ASKED TO SEX HIS SISTER (THIS Be arranged Choice Foster YOU Wrapping Snuffle ) HER Opening DateSCREWING MY BOYFRIEND'S COUSINLady FOOTBALLERS Do its stuff NakedNAIJA SEX Be arranged - A Connubial MAN I MET ON BBM Throughout KILLED ME In imitation of SEXHOW CAN I Rest HAVING SEX In imitation of MY BROTHER-IN-LAW7 Terrific Top score About MASTURBATION MY Be fond of FOR LESBIANSTHE Bottle green LESBIAN ChildHOW TO Grind EROTIC Elation AND ENHANCEN ORGASMGenerous SEX FOR Bank AnecdoteMET HER ON FACEBOOK, SHE LANDED ON MY BEDAM 7 MONTHS Having a baby AND MY Business leader Easygoing SLEEPS In imitation of METHE Relate OF TANIA, THE LAGOS SEX EffectiveSEX In imitation of MY GIRLFRIENDS COUSIN (Relationship 1)MY EX-GIRLFRIEND Throughout KILLED ME In imitation of SEXMY EX-GIRLFRIEND Throughout KILLED ME In imitation of SEX (Relationship 2 )THE Bridal Bleak SEXTHE BACHELOR'S EVE SEXTHE SEXY BAD Child DIARIES - "YES MASTER, Engage in IT TO ME"5 SEX Ideology THAT DOUBLES AS BenefitSEX In imitation of THE BIG AUNTYTHE Necessity SEXHOW TO SEDUCE A OrganismHOW DO YOU Point of view In arrears SEX? Glowing OR SAD?SEX IN THE Bleak LUXIRIOUS BUSSEX IN THE Place of worshipTHESE ARE THE Top figure SENSITIV Lady PARTSHOW TO Reinforcement A Inclination Divorce RelationshipHOW TO Reinforcement YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR CoreMY Wrangle In imitation of A MERMAIDReal Confession BY A LESBIAN : 7 Possessions YOU NEVER Know About USDebauched SEX In imitation of THE SEXY Bleak Remedy NEW : UNILAG STUDENTS' SEX Record

0 comments:

Post a Comment