Sunday 15 January 2012

Pann Fan Turned Idols

Pann Fan Turned Idols


MBLAQ Mir is a hardcore god fan to the point where he even knows the members' eating habits

Mir's desk full of god pictures

L. Joe is a hardcore G-Dragon fan

Staring at G-Dragon

Dara is a Hyori fan

and now she's a model for the same brand Hyori used to endorse

SHINee's Key is a hardcore BoA fan

Donghae's also a BoA fan

INFINITE's Sunggyu is a hardcore Nell fan

"INFINITE Sunggyu is a major Nell senior fan! His ears perk up whenever he hears anyone talk about them~"

and now he's labelmates with Nell

Ryeowook is Bada's jjang fan "My idol Bada nuna's comeback ^^ Congratulations
>< Charismatic Choi Sung Hee~~ I love you, Choi Sung Hee! Kyakya with Super Junior, click~ kyakya
"

Kikwang Rain

B2ST Kikwang is a hardcore Rain fan. "One day, I saw Rain senior for the first time on TV on a music program and he looked just so cool. With confidence I knew that wouldn't be enough, I felt that I really wanted to be a singer at that moment."

Kyuhyun is a Yoochun fan.

1. "No matter how much we like Micky Yoochun, Micky Yoochun doesn't know we exist - -..."

2. "Micky Yoochun... I don't think we could ever bump into him They're busy and I've got a lot of free time "

3. "I know~- -... I'm going to become best friends with Yoochun someday and make all of our country's elementary, junior, and high school students be jealous "

KARA's Seungyeon is a jjang fan of god (sky blue balloons are god's color)

TOP was a Lee Hyori fan.

Choi Seung Hyun (on Hyori's cyworld): I live for you and I will debut so that I can rap for you

IU is also a Taeyang fan...

Minah is a Yunho fan

And Tony's wife Sung Shiwon...

Her current state after the dating rumors...

-

Source: Nate Pann

-

0 comments:

Post a Comment