Sunday 20 November 2011

Liberty Love And Amitie

Liberty Love And Amitie
Wowee what a week! In the company of all sorts of 'goings on' with miscellaneous friends (birthdays, funerals etc), I what's more had the blessed credit to speak to an incredible and very generous wad of women at the MELBOURNE Highly developed Quilt Beat survive Saturday. I had a blessed time meeting new friends and putting faces to virtual facebook and instagram names as well as fair and talking about a few of my quilts. Miserably it was such a snowed under time I didn't open storeroom photo's! On Tuesday I together Emma (Treehouse Textiles) at the Westernport Quilters Beat everywhere Emma dual all the exciting goings on at TREEHOUSE TEXTILES, and we showed a few optional extra of my quilts. Phew!

Indistinct INSTAGRAM PHOTO!

Yesterday in the role of I got home from work, I was blissful to find latest curt Break wrap up, from the Amitie Break supply club!

This has been a very good way to upsurge my supply of Break prints, although if I'm honest, I possibly don't need spend time at more!

And now for the best news from AMITIE....if you want to upsurge your supply of Break of London fabrics NOW IS THE TIME! Amitie are having possibly the best Break free gift I include ever seen, and all you include to do is join their mailing list!

The endearing girls from AMITIE are payment apart four bundles of 37 unrelated Break fabrics, each stuff making up over 2mtrs of tasty liberty! Appraisal out Jen's blog All the rage for optional extra deets!

So why are you still here? Fly on over to Amitie to join their mailing list and be in with a providence to win some prophesy Break for yourself. You include until the 15th March! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment