Sunday 19 December 2010

Just Be Yourself

Just Be Yourself
This is one of the concepts I wasn't able to grasp easily when I was trying to learn how to attract girls. I'm pretty sure lots of guys have heard this from a lot of their friends. "Just be yourself man!" were the exact words that came out of my friend's mouth trying to give me advice on how to meet women. Most of time, it didn't work. I'm not saying that it's a bullshit advice, to me, it is something that is hard to do.

".to express myself honestly. Now that my friend is very hard to do" -Bruce Lee

I believe that most men like me are not being ourselves everytime we are trying to interact with women. We try to impress, act nice even if it's against our will, and give them flattering compliments on things that we are not interested about all for the reason of being desperate on getting approval from women.

Covering up our real selves and trying to put on a good show to impress women can be very counter productive. First of all, it screams desperation which doesn't just repel women but people as well. Second, it can be a real pain in the butt putting up all those effort just to make ourselves appear good.

To get over this, I encourage you to be your real self. Don't be afraid to show or talk about your flaws and insecurities. Rockstars show their flaws and insecurities without any holding back or covering up. So just confidently revealing yourself to a woman makes you a rockstar. Being a rockstar is attractive. so Rock on!

Credit: aisha-vip.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment