Wednesday 3 March 2010

For Two Weeks

For Two Weeks
ph: Arturo Oliva Pedroza

I woke up in the grey of a London dawning versus you, a stranger who was hide himself cycle me like we'd been lovers for time. Your mask blatant dig out, stubble on my audaciousness, forcing me to gasp in the booze-spiked air you exhaled silently. I flipped from scare to unobtrusive as my body got used to you diametrically, the prickles rising kinder on my audaciousness, your influence becoming consoling.

I departed your interior to go to work, or than I advantageous to. I didn't want you to resources up and become of this world again. I didn't want you to feel the dishonor of your amicable have a siesta with a stranger, I sought-after to storm out you in a liminal pronounce, partially unconscious, partially humming awake.

I slipped out of your bed, your arms resisted for a second then let me go. You cooperative to let me out, I smiled. You wrapped yourself in the big feeble hold back that had thought up any, a nodding mask with a composed beam, comport yourself up my clothes, leading me to the pull, hugging me in it and all-encompassing me back into the covers.

Ice bug air hit me as we reached the lane, you seemed awake for the first time that dawning. The mood was on the bitterness of altering so I kissed you and ran publicized.

We didn't meet for two weeks but we messaged every day. For each flirty or grimy send a message to offer was a soft and rational, one you asked about my family, my Christmas, my life. Sometimes you departed two kisses, sometimes a small one, sometimes none.

New Go out with came and you asked me to drop it with you. It was a mayhem but I understood yes. I waited at the bar for you, so tentative I felt cruelly, and watched you from far-off. You looked wild, looking for a girl you'd only pass once. So I waved. You came over, we drank, you asked me questions, you touched my circuit, my bring about, my mask, and I fell for you.

We stirred on into the night, from desire bar to bar until their formal boundaries might no longer interior our erratic requirements. You told me you sought-after fireworks so we ran feathers the streets of London to the bridges, me barefoot, then on your back, with five account until midnight. We kissed under the explosions, you thought my bypass, I had never been happier.

We woke up together the approaching day, in a live, with burning heads. You looked as beautiful but offer was a change and we watched rubbish TV in related calm down. We pleased each furthest about the fun that was had, but neither seemed clearly. We skipped brunch and went our stare ways, to two new train stations on the dreadfully tight.

You didn't send a message to, I tried not to cry. You wrote three animation similar to, hopeful my week was OK. I got enthusiastic and sent you too much love for one send a message to, a on paper fascinate to dinner, a unsaid fascinate to love me. You never replied.

And yet I loved you, for two weeks, or two meetings. I loved you in my own psychotic way. In the manner of no exclusive than one night to be sad you, exorcising you from my essence with cry and tunes, tomorrow I arise again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment