Wednesday 17 February 2010

Man Narrates Story Of How His Brother James David Was Almost Killed By Security Men Photos

Emdee David narrated story of how his brother James David with reference to mislaid his life in the hands of the so called plea men, whose theory where to kill him if not for his intervention. This molest according to him happened on Monday, Instruct 31st, around their set in Isolo, Lagos.

The terror and respect that befell me, my brother and the accomplished Franzaki Walk in Bucknor Vineyard will perpetually crack us with physical, mental, and emotional indelible trace. The spirit happened on Sunday/Monday, 30th to 31st of Instruct 2014. I was flummoxed as two in poor condition street plea guards machete my brother, James David, with the impression to kill him.

A lot of things happened, but I will justly talk on, or invention from where I got entangled. That night, that want be around to 12 midnight or so, I was in my bedroom in imitation of all of a tightly, outfit was scratching the stymie with machete and innovative beating my transom and lips with the self-same machete. Strengthen reading...

Later the person spine..... "Oga, come now now o, if not, your brother will be a dead man." Later he finished without delay. I eminent the declare. It was that of one of the Vouch guys at the street entry. I was wondering what may well bring about happened. (one of my neigbhours said she heard it, and stage he was goodbye out of our cooperative, he said, I comprehend he won't come out.)

I went diffident our cooperative entry, he wasn't put forward, so I powerful to go towards the street entry. As I approached, I heard noises. I ran to them and what I saw shocked me. The two plea men were approximately assaulting James David with a machete and a cutlass. His nose was facing sliced into two and blood was on his heart.

Later his wrists had been catastrophically cut. I was atrocious and I started din on them. "What's the matter....couldn't you bring about waited for me? Later one of them, the tall one who I innovative learnt is called Emmanuel Oliseh, approached me with his cutlass and asked me to go back or he will cut me to pieces. I ran back up, but I now saw the shorter one, Put a damper on Oliseh, still goodbye last my brother with his big machete as James tried to move vetoed. Later Emmanuel, the tall one who came last me partner his brother again and was din "kugbuoya...kugbuoya." I understand Igbo language and what that meant. He was saying, "exterminate him' (with that machete").

The diminutive plea man was now "macheting" James David on the head and on the d?colletage. James was facing supple and falling not later than a car that was ending not later than put forward. The car had been put forward for about three weeks, I believe defective. I screamed for these guys to stop, but they refused. Later I rude isolating them and carried my brother and started walking fast vetoed from them. They still came last us, wielding their weapons towards my d?colletage. I managed to sidestep and James fell from my achieve something. I screamed again for the set to come out, but no one came to help.

Later the two female wards lively with me, Binta and Charge, were approaching, the plea guys went last them and told them to go back if they don't want to die. So they ran. They finished us for a stage and were ranting. They were saying, "this street people never comprehend us o...James say we no be plea people abi?...." and they said masses things about blood movable. So I knew put forward was trouble.

One cooperative pad, a Mallam, heard our voices and tried to open the entry....I didn't comprehend what innovative happened but I innovative heard they chased him back. I managed to walk off with my brother up, haulage him towards a display hospital last our own cooperative on the street, in addition to I heard the voices of one of the plea guy, Put a damper on. We fell on the ground, and I ran vetoed, ran into our intricate and alerted my neighbours.

Three men came out, Alhaji Sallami, Mr Ben and Daddy Eni. Later Mr. Ben's brother partner innovative. We all went to pick James again to that hospital. Vanguard Binta and Charge came out too and stayed with James stage we went to chary the hospital. We knocked very hard but the hospital didn't open. Later my sisters, Binta and Charge, started intense and shipshape last us. We now saw the mad plea guy, Put a damper on coming last them. The men tried to talk to them but he told them they will kill them too. He started chasing us, each one with the permanent hack.

Two guys from the cooperative before ours came out too and the wielded the machete at them. As we were shipshape towards our cooperative, Emmanuel, the second plea guy stuck fast us. We were now in their signify. They chased each one, saying they obligation kill, that we don't comprehend them.

Mr. Felix, who lives display came out thinking he may well stop them, but they with reference to cut his d?colletage. He ran, we all spread, stage James was trickery down soaked in his blood. He was be bleeding naughtily. I started intense...Franzaki The population, come out o, your plea men want to kill people.... I did that masses times and I am settled masses inhabitants heard me. Later each one ran angled.

I hid in an uncompleted building and started making calls. I called a former double agent lively in Vineyard, Mr Jacobs. I called a pastor friend, Pastor David Aya of ECWA Church, who called a few people for rescue. I called a Order woman I bring about her number at Okota control improper. She couldn't understand me but I told her what was goodbye on, but she cut the headphones. I called Ibrahim, who is a CSO in one Inclination Bonded Permanent and he called latest Order overseer, Filibus, who said he has alerted the control and they are signaling themselves to get RRS. But we saw no control that night.

In disruption, and as it was ominous to rain, I started technique book messages. I sent to Ahaoma Kanu, a poet, Barrister Monday Ubani, Chairman of Ikeja Nigerian Bar Blend, YAW of Wazobia FM. in addition to I hackneyed to Zainab, the control woman I previous called. Pastor David, Mr. Kanu, and Ibrahim were all work back to comprehend the situation. But put forward was no control to our rescue. Where I hid I may well still gather round the wild plea guys telling some people to lie down.

Later, one man, Mr Bello opened his transom from upstairs and noticed me in the uncompleted building close to his building. He asked me who I was, I told him I am James' brother and that James has been catastrophically victimized, that I need to capture discipline if he is not dead so I can capture him to the hospital. Later Mr. Bello rude out with his car key, took his car out. Later the mad plea men came out with their weapons and recurring him to go back or besides they will kill him. He told them who he is but they refused to gather round or furrow. His husband prevailed on him to arena to the cooperative. When on earth he got back to the cooperative, he asked me to sink the roadblock and embrace over to his cooperative which was arrogant watched over. I did, and from in addition to he started making calls to faraway plea men.

Not long last in addition to, plea men from faraway places came. They subdued the blood your throat is dry Put a damper on and Emmanuel Oliseh, who I innovative learnt are of the self-same parents. Emmanuel ran vetoed without delay but Put a damper on was supposed firm.

We innovative found James in the hedge plant of the map behind to ours, with reference to boring. Mr. Bello on hand to capture us to the hospital where James normal in focus medical attention and he survived. The doctors said he'd mislaid distant blood and would need blood transfusion.

Two plea guys from the faraway street were with us and careful Put a damper on from shipshape vetoed. Vanguard, Emmanuel was found on the street and furthermore incited to Ejigbo control improper.

Now, I can't say what came over these plea guys. They comprehend James very well and his cooperative and that he is my brother. He was not an trespasser, a murderer or a trouble maker. He is a painter and well important in the untrained of Bucknor Vineyard. But it was distant innovative I heard a lot of things about them. They had threatened to shed blood equally they were been due two months' salary.

I learnt the Walk Blend Chairman told them to stop operational if they measured any faint of trouble on the street. But they didn't. Selected inhabitants had complained that Put a damper on and his brother bring about under attack them. A barber on the street, I learnt innovative, had complained that these twomad Put a damper on and Emmanuel supposed him some days ago and topmost him with their cutlass. Selected women furthermore complained about them. And I started to astonishment, why want such bastards be retained? I suspicion that Put a damper on and Emmanuel obligation be up to no matter which digression from plea work.

They attacked James David with the aim of very tiring, equally all the machete cuts are on the d?colletage, his heart, and his head. The mysterious cuts on the wrists and guns are as a upgrade of his trying to foundation his head. The car parked where I met them assaulting my brother was disfigured with blood and I saw it on Monday in imitation of I came home immediately from the hospital.

My phones' and camera batteries were down so I couldn't capture movie, and I intensely had to focus on care James made flesh in the hospital. I said I would come back to do that but byTuesday, I learnt the blood had been washed off. By Wednesday, the car was towed vetoed. But thank God, masses people saw the blood on the car and learnt it was blood from James' body in imitation of he was been approximately attacked by the plea men employed by the street Blend.

My sisters furthermore said they heard him saying it is only one person they need, so outfit want submit and lie down, in addition to others will be free. Upright now, Put a damper on and Emmanuel are lock up at Ejigbo Order Stake, and James is still signal medical attention, very distant made flesh, back to the rumour goodbye valiant in some igloo that he is dead.

By Emdee David


Pop your observations...Take back few months arrogant to win riches prizes on KIB for the best 3 commenter of the time. Okay luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment