Sunday 13 September 2009

Looking To For Completion

Looking To For Completion

Profile URL: http://www.luvfree.com/profile332562.htm

Nickname: onelookatit

Sex: Man

Age: 46 y.o.

From: frankfort, Kentucky, United States 40601

More about me: I am a good hearted single dad. Looking for a real true relationship. I know some where out there is a real person for me.
If you know what it means to struggle. If you know how to suport and chalenge whatever comes our way.
You really have to be able to take time to tell me what you need. I am not afraid to tell you my feelings. You should not be either.
My kids are my life line. They are why i believe I am. My daughter is married to a great guy in dallas with my beautiful grand daughter. My oldest son is in second year collage. Very proud of him. And my yougest son is a super smart person himself. Very bright future for him as well.
I love to spend my free time on my bike. When the weather allows me. Lol.
I spend a lot of time in my shop. I build cars for a living. So you probably have figured out that I am a motor head. I love the races of all sorts that burn fuel. Lol.
I did play bass guitar and sang in a rock band. i still play but dont have enughf time for the band these days. i still love to jam though.
i love music of all sort. i love to work on the house in my free time. I bought this house 7 years ago and have had little time to do to it what i would like. but it is home. one day i will find some one to put a womans touch to it.
I took the time to read over some of the mens profiles on here. There is a perfect reason for you ladies to not just talk to anyone. makes sence to me. What dont make sence to me is the things guys say and do on here. It makes it real hard on the good guys on here to gain any ground. I am really just looking for one good, attractive, smart woman. If you are a true hearted person looking for a real good man. Then you should stop and give me a moment of your time.
I know how to treat a good woman. With respect, love, and honnesty. Simple right.
I am a fun person to be around. I am a good listener and if needed i am a good adviser.
I will pick your flowers not buy them. Love takes an effort. The best gifts come from your heart not your wallet.
I pray we all find the ONE. our lord above has that power. I believe that god will help your choices. as long as they are with good intent. May god bless you all.

I look for a woman


0 comments:

Post a Comment