Wednesday 12 August 2009

Lost Love And How To Deal With It

Lost Love And How To Deal With It
Get back with your exYou can be on top of the world when you are in love and then feel like a sinking ship when it ends. If you have lost love and have found yourself alone then you may be struggling to deal with it. When I lost love I told myself to put it down to experience and you can learn from your experiences. By using your lost love to learn from you can then move on with your life with a much better understanding of love.I remember one love in my life that I thought was 'the one'. He broke my heart and I thought I would never get over it, I believed that we were meant to be together and that there had to be some way to get him back. I didn't think I would ever fall in love again and really didn't want to; all I could think about was this one lost love.That is when someone said to me 'put it all down to experience' and I took that on board and kept reminding myself of that. I would remind myself that this relationship had just been part of my life experience in the incredible journey of life. It was an experience that I had to have to move on and become the better person that I am today. It was because of this lost love and how I used it to learn from that I was able to move on and find a much better and stronger love.Click to get your ex backYou will find happiness again after losing love but it may take some time to get there. A broken heart doesn't heal overnight and those memories will remain in your mind for a long time. But as time passes they become more distant and you will begin to forget your ex and that love you felt for him. He may always have a special place in your heart, but make that special place one that you accept as being in the past so you can move on and give your heart to someone else.You can think back and analyse your relationship and see what went wrong. Did you do something wrong? Were you too possessive? Were you too clingy? Didn't you trust him? Did you flirt with other guys? There can be a number of reasons why a relationship ends and they may or may not be due to something you did. Sometimes people just fall out of love.If you do find that there was something you may have done to cause the relationship to end, then this is your opportunity to learn from that and avoid it happening again in the future. If you were possessive and didn't trust him then this is something you could work on to improve your own self confidence and learn to trust.No matter how heartbreaking it is when a relationship ends, you will get over it at some point and you can walk away from the relationship with some good memories. You can also walk away from the relationship with new skills that you can learn and grow from and a whole new attitude to life.Any negative circumstance in life can be used to learn from and then start again with a new, more positive approach. Try to see the positive aspect of any situation, even though that might seem difficult at first, and you can grow from the experience.Lost love is heartbreaking, but learn from it and grow and you will find love again, a much stronger love and you will be much happier.6 tips to help your ex to fall back in love with youHow to get Your Wife Back After a Breakup or Divorce

Reference: dominant-male.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment