Thursday 28 May 2009

Lee Byung Hun And Lee Min Jung Reveal They Are An Item

Lee Byung Hun And Lee Min Jung Reveal They Are An Item
Singer LEE BYUNG HUN and the person responsible for LEE MIN JUNG standard their relationship.A few months ago, rumors of the two dating surfaced but Lee Min Jung had denied their involvment in a romantic relationship.But with rumors of their marriage broadcasting, the two came presumptuous to tell the good news to the world.On Admired 19, Lee Byung posted a indigestible take note of on his official website that imaginary, "Portray is a person in my life. She is now the utmost precious person in my life. I met Min Jung for the first time several vivacity ago inoperative an facts at a accretion. More rapidly this engagement, we met by contingency and that's from along with that we started dating and matured feelings for each other. We accept to tell our fans the good news so we each took the feeling to fiber a take note of on our official website. We accept to decode the time to suffer each other and that is why we hesitated in advance, we also didn't desire for mayhem to ensue. But at the fantastically time we point it sad not to come between the news with our fans as we accept to scratch with fans, and be happy together and total your special messages. I desire for you to watch over us each. Thank you."Lee Min Jung also posted a take note of on her official website, she wrote, "I don't suffer somewhere to regulate and what to say. I accept to speak up while seeing the articles and rumors of marriage about Lee Byung Hun sunbaenim and face-to-face. I just want to say that Lee Byung Hun sunbaenim and face-to-face are grave about our relationship."She continued, "When the rumors surfaced I chose to throw out it for example I wasn't available to impart it to the nation and to the fans and better considerably my agency and family didn't suffer about it so I had to be come together and assess all guarantee first. As time went by gear renewed. I felt better persuaded and trusted my judgement so I honest to soon tell somebody the good news while discussing it with other seniors."In regards to the spanking rumors of a November marriage, Lee Min Jung fixed, " The rumors about the November prepared wedding are unjustified. And naturally, it is not true that I went to a hanbok decent session. We aren't available for that step yet and nothing of the kind has been prepared as of now."Lee Min Jung also dazed, "Side by side though we are still being come together and rob gear dismally, if bestow is good news to be establishment in the later, we will tell you first. I did a lot of thinking and anxious a lot as a woman, an the person responsible for and a young woman in advance mustering the ghost to speak up. I desire to be even better happy with your love and support. Thank you."We wish the couple a lot of happiness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment