Sunday 12 April 2009

My Girl Has Lots Of Guy Friends Girls I Need Your Advice

My Girl Has Lots Of Guy Friends Girls I Need Your Advice
My new girlfriend has tons of guy friends and some of them I pass on are trying to get into her jeans since I've seen them ask her out in sassiness of me and they call her after 2am for instance we are lonesome.

This bothers the hell out of my such as she is very good looking and turns heads all the time. I overly try not to be receive that it bothers my since I pass on from experience that jealousy will kill a young relatinship such as victim. I dependable like this girl and don't want to hassle this up

My innovative problem is that she is goodbye to an event with a guy friend. The problem is I overly want to go to this event. 1) she knows this and didn't call up me 2) I don't want to show up and incorporate her think I'm intelligence on her. 3) I pass on that her ex-boyfriend and friends will be at this event.

Girls, let me pass on what I can do to instruct my concerns without freaking her out such as I do want to trust her and play this soothe.

Now girl let me incorporate it.My Girl has tons of guy friends. Girls I need your advice?

You possibly will be writing about me.....I incorporate continually had ultra guy friends than female friends (we're too damn something for me to get timetabled with them). If you want to go and she knows you want to go, consequently just show up with a group of your friends. Don't search for her all nite tho...if you see her, say hi and keep it thrill. Harmonized tho I incorporate ultra male friends, I would never ever cheekiness my boyfriend by being friends with bash who incessantly asks me out knowing that I incorporate a boyfriend.

Detestation to say it, but she may not see you in the awfully way that you see her...how old are you and how long incorporate you guys been together...doesn't sphere like she good wishes you greatly to be take action this. Once more, I incorporate A LOT of male friends...but they pass on that if they protection the line by asking me out, I possibly won't speak to them any ultra...age can be a delegate present-day. I'm rather than low mid 20s and mature...she may be just trying to incorporate fun and not looking for a decayed relationship. Moreover, I wouldn't put streamer in the fact that her ex is goodbye to be communicate...the world isn't as big as you think and if this bothers you what happens if she goes to the mall and he's communicate as well...does it worry you? My boyfriend and I sometimes ramble up at the awfully clubs/ parties together...we say hi and move on...its not a diss to me or him...we're apiece communicate with our own groups and pass on that what we incorporate is real...so what if he dances with special girl or viceversa....assumption who he calls wifey?

Outstrip bet is to go with your own friends...if you see her, say hi, possibly a kiss, and keep it thrill...don't look for her all nite or phenomenon what she's take action...incorporate your own fun.My Girl has tons of guy friends. Girls I need your advice?

Wow this is DeJa Vu. I grew up with tons of guy friends and in the neighborhood all of them had a extinguish on me. My boyfriends were continually jealous such as they knew if restricted the accidental they would be all over me. But remember she is with you for a cause. Not them. Moreover yes jealousy will kill your relationship.

just come out and tell her the certainty over auburn or something. be in a place wherever its lenient like at starbucks

You need to tell her that you want this to be an aristocratic relationship, no loot calls at 2 am, she shouldn't leave any doors open for any erstwhile man. You'll get your put right right up your sleeve and consequently you can move on or or be just be slightly of the guys', eeewwwww!

Seep her! I pass on you're saying you want to be with her but it doesn't first-rate like she is treating you very well. I'd find bash new.

I'm the girl that has all guy friends. And I mean all. I don't incorporate one girl friend. I do pass on that that my associates think I'm attractive but communicate isn't that chemistry with us. If restricted the unintentional, I pass on they would incorporate sex with me but I don't feel that way for them. Be happy that she's being honest with you about who she's goodbye out with and what their take action. I was hanging out with one my nearby mate and the guy I dated called me about a million times. I was so peeved and had to explain something. I told him who I was hanging out with and what we were goodbye to do yet he still insisted to call a million times. As for the event, you be required to let her pass on you want to go as well. But let her pass on that it's bc you want to go and not bc you feel dead out. Don't just show up. If you run into her it would be dependable illusory. You'd incorporate to explain why you are communicate and why you didn't tell her why you went, it'll just be a hassle.

Moreover, by and large for instance I don't ask bash to come timetabled it's bc I dependable don't want them timetabled. Not saying that she has something to put in the ground but sometimes it's ultra fun to just be with your associates and act stupid. A side you possibly haven't seen in her yet.

Try not to make clear it to middle. Enormous riches.

I pass on wherever you are coming from such as 99% of my friends are males. I would say you incorporate nothing to worry about such as a guy goes as far as a girl lets him. Ive been asked out continously by all my friends and it hasnt gotten anywhere. My boyfriend overly has a problem with it such as he says they are trying to get in my jeans but i would never haul to make clear special guy somewhere over my man. I would really just let her pass on that it bothers you that she wouldnt call up you. just let her pass on how you feel and let her make the course of action. but remember just cuz she has no intentions doesnt mean they dont. Thats one thing you incorporate to stress to her. hopefuly she wont be so removed like i was. and cotton on it til its too late.

I overly incorporate tons of guy friends and I am in a new relationship. It is very hard on the erstwhile person. If she dependable likes you she will be arranged informed to you for instance they are a number of. I incorporate to do this for instance my boyfriend and friends are all together. It can be great exhausting, but my friends understand my boyfriend is relevant to me. If she does clothing with her guy friends you are just goodbye to incorporate to live with it. They incorporate been friends for a long time and are a part of her support system. I sternly doubt she is or will sleep with them. I never incorporate and I incorporate been friends with these guys for recurrent time. Girls are catty and sometimes attractive girls turn to men for friendship such as women are inconsequential and jealous, as a result not making a good friend. Try to understand and hang in communicate. She will love you all the more!

This girl may be a lot of fun and very good looking but don't let that blind you. She doesn't care for you like she be required to if she is goodbye to a event that she knows you want to go to but with special man. She knows awfully as you that these guys are into her and she constraint long for that kind of attention. I don't think she's mature enough for a decayed relationship. Disobedient. There's no need to instruct your concerns. She knows quick-witted what she's take action and how it makes you feel without you saying a word. It's just median purpose.

if ur jealous just ahang out with a bump of gurls and i think shes cheatin on u

I understand your vex and you incorporate every right to be. My best advice would be is to just talk to her about it. Freshen her how you feel in a nice way without coming crossways as being jealous. Don't come crossways as robust either-thats not too popular with girls. I pass on such as I'm a girl and I hatred it. While you talk to her and she still continues with the policy that she has made. Morally trust her and see what comes of it. Its possibly nothing to worry about.

If it is, although, get rid of her. You worth better than that. I delusion your situation turns out all right.

I totally see wherever you're coming from. Someone (girls and guys) incorporate this problem. Morally let her pass on how greatly you care about her and she won't be as tempted to do suchlike with erstwhile guys since she knows she has you back home. OR if you incorporate any friends who are girls, why don't you go do something fun with them, role her a taste of her own medicine (it may first-rate mean but sometimes its the only thing that can work.) I incorporate wrecked it recurrent times and it will work. She will see wherever you stand and she will call up you to the neighboring event. If she doesn't get it, I hatred to say this, but possibly try thrill on to the neighboring girl. I understand that you love her very greatly, but I incorporate perceptive this at the forefront and sometimes you just incorporate to let them go.

BES T OF Quantity


I think the first step is to plainly ask her why she didn't call up you. If your the BF, consequently it seems like you would get invitations first. If your not getting your invitations first, consequently possibly you aren't the BF.

Of administer it may be a overseeing, but still, it's quit an misunderstand on her part.

Don't worry too greatly about freaking people out in a relationship. You incorporate to communicate how you feel to make the relationship work. So do they. If they freak, consequently it wasn't goodbye to work not matter what you supposed.

I would go. Harmonized as you are intelligence you do want to go to the event. Take 2 geese with one granite.

Freely available your eyes and see the writing on the wall man. If she knows you want to go to the event, but she didn't ask you, consequently communicate is a cause. You gotta ask why? She is spoils you for a course.

Be honest with her and tell her that it bothers you. Freshen her that they make you very uncomfotable becuase they ask her out right in sassiness of you. Them inclination her at 2 am is crap overly. I would tell her that you love her and want to be with her and that she needs to set some boundries with her guy freinds. Freshen her that you trust her with all your middle it is just very hard for you to trust them knowing they want in her jeans. Open up to her that you are very worry and your feelings are tenderness that she has not invited you timetabled to this event and that you are questioning in goodbye. If she gets mad at you consequently conjure me hon she is not merit it in the long run. She is in a relationship with you now and she needs to see that some clothing need to change like the late night make contact with calls and etc., Freshen her that you respect her but she needs to respect yuo in arrival and that wake putting a point on the calls that are late at night and she needs to function some time with you. Burden that you are not trying to tell her she propaganda incorporate friends but she has to want to function time with you her man and do clothing with yuo to... If it kills the relationship consequently it wasnt hypothetical to be hon.

Sans being an over possessive jerk, unflappably ask why she didn't want to go with you. Do not over move back. It possibly will just be that since your are in the infancy stage of your relationship that she doesn't want to function all of her time with you. Why don't you go out with your friends that night?

I think that you are on the right hunt for recognizing your jealousy and wanting to get exterior it to jelly your relationship.

Stop SO Controlling AND Make conversation TO HER!

That girl is a social butterfly so just give her independence. Don't show up to that event Cox she'll think that you're intelligence on her and not trust her. But after that event possibly you can talk to her about this problem and just trying to coffee break this problem together. If she love you as greatly as you love her, she'll think and vex about this problem too. Contact is the best key of a relationship. But the utmost relevant clothing for you is regardless of you incorporate a gf now you incorporate to vex about yourself, ur life and ur happiness not only thinking about her and this prob.Enormous riches and GBU^^

Sounds just like my problem. I obviously gel better with guys consequently i do girls. My bf hates it. I get hit on and asked out, just like ur gf does. I truly started walking with this guy, no strings allied we would saunter in the park a number of wherever i live. Approvingly my bf had a big make a case with me about it. He hates the fact that guys and me get timetabled better. But i c nothing sloppy with it. Let ur girl go to this event don't show up communicate b/c she is goodbye to end up being very worry at u for it. But trust her to the point wherever if guys go to far that she tells u plus uses her good judgement to stop hanging out with them.

jus talk to her let her no how u feel and make definite she knows that u love her

If you incorporate this recurrent concerns, consequently you possibly incorporate explanation to not trust her. Her ex is goodbye to be communicate, she's goodbye with special guy, AND she doesn't call up you? If that doesn't spell she's stealing, I don't pass on what is. Why can't she grasp you? Or at smallest call up you?

If I were you, I'd run, and run fast. Its not merit goodbye overpower that greatly heartache for bash, extra if she doesn't feel its outfit important to perceive your feelings.

Would she be OK with you goodbye with a bump of girls, among your ex, and not call up her? Impart on.

You never mentioned if you trust her or not. Do you? Do you think she is stealing / will mislead on you with one of these guys? Fail to take about they guys for a mintue and reason on her. If you don't think that she would do something to tenderness you, why can't she go with them? Is she being in the shade about you not being communicate, or does she not want you communicate becuase she doesn't want to produce conflict?

I'm not saying that you incorporate to keep your feelings bottled up, you be required to comment your vex, but it can come off robust if you want to be with her ALL THE Stage (which overly kills relationships). Make conversation to her and see how she reacts. If you think her actions is a small ambiance, consequently you incorporate to ask yourself if this is something you want to rummage sale with. your stressing out now, and she didn't outfit do suchlike...do what your middle tells you...

Go buy tickets to the event, and make a put-up job in fleeting about it. Everything timetabled the lines of ';I'm goodbye to X concert too, but I don't want you nuisance me such as of your insane jealousy';.

Moreover, cry ultra about her having guy friends. It's a good day in your life for instance your biggest problem is ';my girl is so hot that there's competition';.

Morally be in control and tell her.

My boyfriend has ALOT of friends that are girls, and they call him, call up him over to their hold, and ask him out all the time, but we're only 12..so yeah...

But tell her that its not HER you dont trust, its the guys she hangs out with and you dependable care about her (if you dependable do).

Hopefully she'll understand.

=]

sounds like she's just a social butterfly. let her do her thing and she'll enjoy how good you're being. remember, she chose you over all of them. she'll come back.

Wow, this is a toughy. If she dependable cares for you, she shouldn't make you feel so bad. The fact that she knew you long-awaited to go to the event, but didn't call up you, that's totally not right. So wait for while and see if clothing improve, if not, I say you look for special girl. Go on its not continually about how ';good-looking'; the person is, one needs to incorporate the ';personality'; as well. Enormous luckkk =]

throw out that hoe.and get freeky with me [[ :


0 comments:

Post a Comment