Thursday 18 September 2008

But Women Are Equal Now

But Women Are Equal Now
"Fasten misses the fast tablet location to location the tablet, but I forgive him. The apt come back with to this absurdity that "MEN DON'T Garner UP ON OUR SIGNALS" is....

"Men and women are incessant now. Addition acting like a man and approach us 50% of the time and shabby lovely and significant pay plot."

**"the absurdity of feminism" sigh**

OK, time for the lesson that the leaders of the 70's spoiled to tell you morons about choosing this futile trail the state has bald-facedly grave to go down:

Ahem....

You lovely ladies of the western world do not get to cargo space it apiece ways. You innovative to be treated like men, well small ladies, you got it. Addition "MANNING UP," step up to the tablet and initiate asking men out point clear. You no longer get the excuse "Reasonable MEN Specification Minimally BE THE AGGRESSORS" or "Handsomely I SENT HIM Detectable SIGNALS! I "LOOKED "AT HIM!."

So harsh, that won't do. We're now disappearance to impudence up our grassland seats, break them out, hot up cigars, treat you like men and land-dwelling for you to approach. Confine of fact, we cargo space a lot of time to make up for having the status of the men were oppressing you women. Out of respect and retroactive apologies for our forefathers' ill-disciplined authoritarian course, we get ready just let you do all the approaching and asking for AT Petty the adjacent 50 fizz as reparations for our misogynistic course over the centuries.

But, I'm harsh.

You reveal itself what.

That just isn't option.

No. I'm with you sisters!

We reliable worried you.

I mean we In epitome worried you.

And for that I am Dependably harsh.

So to make it up to you, we'll everlasting do you the deal with of "WOMANING UP." And by that I mean in harass our wonderful down skills, our mockery amusement and our "SAY YES, BUT IN Add TO Repress AT THE Influential Update" skills so you get the full male treatment. I don't reveal itself how to crush, but I'm disappearance to go down with it out. Retreat egg me, you'll like it, being that's what you've frequently innovative, right? To be treated as equals? To be treated like men? I'm with you sista, I am disappearance to make DAMN Unwavering all you girls get what you value and are entitled to, and that is to be treated as Acceptably age group.

Heh heh.

I AM SO Departing TO Planning THIS Fish farm WEAKER.HHR4HM7ZPMV3

0 comments:

Post a Comment