Sunday 3 August 2008

Nlp Courses For Personal Development

Nlp Courses For Personal Development
Hello and welcome to my NLP COURSES for personal development blog.

The reasons I'm writing it are firstly, after having tried nearly everything else to cure my chronic lack of self-confidence, with limited success, I stumbled upon an interview with Richard Bandler in which he spoke about the reasons why NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) was created.

In a nutshell existing therapies didn't work because they tried to find out "why" you had a problem, in the vague hope this would "somehow" lead to a solution.

At the time I read that I was trying to integrate the law of attraction, my enneagram personality type and quantum physics in order to understand my problem "WHAT THE BLEEP WAS I THINKING?" I was probably years away from finding the cause, with no guarantee of a fix even if I did!

Basically, who cares "why" I believed, thought, felt and behaved like I did I just wanted to change "how" I behave, feel, think and believe now and in the future.

This brings me to my search for a suitable NLP training course and the second reason for this blog

Nearly all the NLP courses out there seem to either train you to be a practioner or teach you how to use NLP techniques to get people into bed or to buy stuff they don't need. I only wanted to help myself and my family and friends, not turn this into a full-time job, so I kept looking

I finally found what I was looking for here: http://nlpcoursesblog.com/nlpsecret. I've used it for building confidence and I'm working on more activities which I'll report back on.

If you can relate to my frustrations why not check out what NLP courses can do for you too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment