Tuesday 27 May 2008

Singles And Dating Open Question How To Get Over My Crush At Work

Singles And Dating Open Question How To Get Over My Crush At Work
I have a crush on my supervisor at Six Flags. at first I thought she didn't like me but as we started to get to know eachother I think she likes me a little more then a friend. sometimes I over hear talk about her relationships problems with her boyfriend. I get jealous sometimes when I over hear her talk about her sex stories. I also get insecure because I'm not as experienced as she is yet. sometimes I feel like she likes me because of her mannerisms toward me. once I come in for my shift she automatically starts to fix her clothes. she has nice dress attire. my lead tells me she is very close to her boyfriend but, I don't buy into it because of the things I over hear her say. I feel intimidated by her because she is 17 in college, pretty,and has managerial experience. She always offers to help me because she says "You do to much. one day when we were alone she flirted with me throughout the whole day giving me hints to touch her. sometimes I think that she wouldn't like me because I have a birthmark on the side of my face. I am also very quiet at work which also annoys her because she wanted to promote me. We never really have great conversations with her like other team members do.I make everybody laugh in our stand though. I think she thinks I am boring person because of my quietness. On our evaluations she said I need to have more guest communication.I get nervous when showing leadership skills. I don't know why I feel so strongly about her. I stare at her everyday when we are together. How should I get over her? Or How do I deal with my crush.

Origin: street-approach.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment